In search of FUGLY 2

The only negative is the all speed aluminum trailer.... If that's what it is..Its looks like it in pic..

That's not an aluminum trailer.
Those DE hard tops are definitely head bangers, my last boat had the hard top cut off which in my opinion was better....
I'm thinking you could get a better price for that 176, my podded one with 4 stroke Yammy 9.9, elite 5, two electric dr's and a 2006 road runner trailer with no issues went for 6500 beginning of last season.

Haha! I have not had much luck boat hunting. Looked at around 20 now and many were not so good. Keep her a secret, I might Scoop it!!

QUOTE=jeffywestcoast;390355]I have my eye on another Hourston also but , i don't want Scoopy to get it so it will have to be kept under wraps for now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That's not an aluminum trailer.
Those DE hard tops are definitely head bangers, my last boat had the hard top cut off which in my opinion was better....
I'm thinking you could get a better price for that 176, my podded one with 4 stroke Yammy 9.9, elite 5, two electric dr's and a 2006 road runner trailer with no issues went for 6500 beginning of last season.

Yours was about 2-3 g under priced I remember the boat...that is why it went quick. They are usually from 6k-10k depending on motors... and 16 foot from 4-6K..Hourston kind of same.... If you do get one don't get a 16..I had one zero room. Its amazing how much space you get from a foot bigger with those boats... I do agree though I had a high canvas in mine never had hardtop..

I had it up all winter and only had tire kickers....... Mind you Addicted sold her to me for one hell of a deal so I just passed it on......now I see that kid on the water at otter and he's all smiles

Another one...drop in brand new inboard and kicker you want probably 6 to 7 k brand new motors...Basically free boat.... or If you can find good used outboard/pod but you would be up to 12k I think that route....That would be a good boat under new power.... Depends on condition 18ft double eagle have go resale...Hard to find them...

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/4875876385.html

View attachment 15939

That boat has rotten transom looked at it this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup this look pretty clean..hookin-up shared it already and i have emailed him...wouldn't bang my head on that Double Eagle ...

trailer has no suspension, the outside of the hull is nice but that's it, complete gut job .I wouldn't buy it if it was free
What kind of shape was it in overall?Would it be worth it for a project,redo transom and stringers and pod it?

Apparently i have some extra time today for boat research.....
825ac0420e4859b3f06b9a00db98fda2.jpg

Will call it less-fugly or not so fugly , if i get a big ugly boat i will call it Super-Fugly....

Back