20' Hourston - $8000 NEW PRICE

Thanks Hookin'up, damn here i have been looking at travel trailers under 5000 lbs and i can tow way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 foot hourston with a v8 is 3100 pounds, not sure if that is full of fuel. 23 command bridge is 4600pounds.
Salmonkiller01 good find. Anyway you could post that or send that to me so I could read it. Just went back to the website and they list the 26ft w/command bridge at 6000lbs, so don't think the info on the site is to accurate.

Salmonkiller01 good find. Anyway you could post that or send that to me so I could read it. Just went back to the website and they list the 26ft w/command bridge at 6000lbs, so don't think the info on the site is to accurate.
Pm me your email, its the 1984 spec sheet, came with my boat

Don't know where you got those numbers from, but I know for a fact my 23Ft Hourston w/command bridge on the trailer weighs just over 3000Kg or 7000lbs on the Duncan truck scales. I would be surprised if the trailer weighed 2400lbs but it could I guess seems pretty heavy though. Just found this right off the Hourston website, they don't list the specs for the 20ft for some reason:

23’ SEDAN

THE 23’ SEDAN IS AVAILABLE GAS OR DIESEL, INBOARD OUTBOARD OR OUTBOARD ON A BRACKET. A FAVORITE AMONG FISHERMAN AND CRUISERS, THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL FISHING CRUISER COMBO. THE SPACIOUS CABIN AND LARGE OPENING WINDOWS GIVE THE CAPTAIN EXCELLENT VISIBILITY WHILE UNDERWAY OR AT TROLLING SPEEDS. WITH A 21 DEGREE DEADRISE THE VESSEL PERFORMS ECONOMICALLY WITH TWIN 115 OUTBOARDS OR A SINGLE V-8 STERNDRIVE. A 190 OR 220 HP DIESEL ENGINE (EITHER YANMAR OR VOLVO) WILL MAKE HER SUPER ECONOMICAL BURNING 3 TO 4 GPH AT CRUISE. THE CANADIAN COAST GUARD HAS MANY OF THESE VESSELS IN SERVICE ACROSS CANADA. THERE IS A WIDE RANGE OF DIFFERENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS BOAT WHICH CAN BE CUSTOM SET UP FOR YOUR FISHING OR CRUISING NEEDS. ALASKA BULKHEAD AND HEAD IN VEE BERTH ARE STANDARD. THE PASSENGER SIDE FEATURES A HIGH LOW DINETTE TABLE, ON THE DRIVERS SIDE IS HELM SEAT AND FULL GALLEY. WALLAS DIESEL STOVE/HEATERS ARE AVAILABLE.

WEIGHT 6000 LBS BEAM 8’10” CENTERLINE 26’ FUEL 70 IMP GAL WATER 30

HEADROOM IN MAIN CABIN 6’ 6”

I am not doubting you, the spec sheet is the hull, add in fuel gear, kickers.......beer.....beer....and the weight gets up there.

Now thats... Funny...., it's all yours Scoopy! Scoop it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard from someone who knows the boat, apparently its a piece of crap... rotten transom and a bad motor. It got podded 2 weeks ago

I had a hunch, thanks for confirming Gary, Nice to have a buddy who has your back when your spending 10k of your hard earned cash, have my eye on a 17 Hourston on the mainland now .

Thanks Albertifisher saved me a trip I was going to go see it tomorrow.

I wouldn't be so sure that that boat is rotten Quinn is a nice guy and is hard to get hold of at times as I believe he works out of town? He also flips boats as does his dad at the Otter Point log sort if he says the transom is solid I would at least go check it out yourself and if it rotten you can then post accordingly
here is the dads web site www.pearsonmarine.ca/
He has sold a more than a few boats to people I know and haven't heard anything bad

Wonder why it says sold on used vic when he's still showing?
I never talked to anyone was just going to stop by the yard as I have to drive out that way and thought I would detour over that way. Still might do it as gon fishin seems to think the guy is good to deal with.

Back