wanted crab traps

I do have two commercial crab traps $ 40.00 each or 2 for $ 70.00. They are new.

It is about 40" diameter.

Also my friend has about 20 commercial crab traps. the same price.

Again??????

Maybe he fixes them up and sells em. I don't know. He seemed like a good guy when I fished with him on Roy's boat :). Give him a little slack. I know it seems like he's up to something on here with all the buying and selling but it's no different than other folks that do it constantly on Used this or that or Craig's list. It's just not out there in the open like on here lol.

I know people that are addicted to the Used this and that or Craig's List. I think it's the new crack.

Discus, clear out your inbox. Looking for 4. The 2 new ones you mentioned and 2 others if they are in good condition. E-mail me some pics and we will meet.

Thanks

My friend has more than 20 commercial crab traps. He wants $ 40.00 each or two for $ 70.00

The traps made by steeliness. 36" diameter x 12" high 38" diameter for bottom .

Just crab traps only $ 40.00 each or two for $ 70.00. price are frim.

At Trotac sell the commercial crab trap for over $ 150.00 plus taxes. They are smaller.

Discus could you send me your contact info please? I'm heading into Langford soon and would like to have a look. Do you still have the 2 "new" ones that you mentioned?

Thanks.

thats a good trap even still has the zinc on the cross re-bar
we where picking up older ones with out the re-bar and needing a fix here and there off
a local crab guy for $25 ea so $40 for a good-un is a steal
i'll take 12 for $400 if it where on the mainland or if he came via the coast

Wow I have lot of people are demand on the trap.

I am living in Langford ( Victoria )

Wildthing, if you want a dozen of the trap, you have to come to pick them up.

Regards
Discus.

Discus could you send me your contact info please? I'm heading into Langford soon and would like to have a look. Do you still have the 2 "new" ones that you mentioned?

Thanks.

Yes they are still new because my friend never use it when he bought the trap form someone.

I have two traps for myself, I don't use them.

My friend has more trap. He will bring more traps to my home on Monday.

Probably they might be sold out.

I am very sorry, I didn't reply you back ASAP. I was very busy. Now We have traps are available for sale.

We have 15 traps left right now.

Discus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back