Nog's Needle - The Good News

International Trade at it's best. This Yank now has some coming my way to unleash on unsuspecting Chinook! Piscatorial plunder is sure to follow........

I wish I could say the same mark. I started my order shortly after midnight to see if I could qualify for the bonus prize. It refused my credit card which I know is fine. I then started reordering and kept running into the same problem for the next hour. I figured it wanted me to enroll in a pay pal acct. so I did that, it still declined my credit card. I contacted the company for help, have yet to hear from them yet. My wife who is more learned in these online transactions tried at 5.30 am this morning with the same result. So it's been quite frustrating to say the least. I'm sure it's something simple but would hate to miss out.:( eman

I wish I could say the same mark. I started my order shortly after midnight to see if I could qualify for the bonus prize. It refused my credit card which I know is fine. I then started reordering and kept running into the same problem for the next hour. I figured it wanted me to enroll in a pay pal acct. so I did that, it still declined my credit card. I contacted the company for help, have yet to hear from them yet. My wife who is more learned in these online transactions tried at 5.30 am this morning with the same result. So it's been quite frustrating to say the least. I'm sure it's something simple but would hate to miss out.:( eman

I just walked thru the process..... Very simple. You want me to order them for you?

Thank you for your updates on the website everyone. We are happy to hear the order process has run seamlessly for most.

Eagle Maniac, PM Sent. You will not miss out.

Stock is moving fast. We will have new stock coming in early next week should we sell out before then. If anyone has any problems please do not hesitate to email or PM me through the forum.

Cheers!

The Ladz @ Iron Needle

Thanks for the resonse Ladz. I appreciate your offer FA. I just don't understand why my perfectly good Visa will not work on the site. I will follow up on the alternative options provided by the site but it's still a head scratcher as it seems so straightforward.;) eman

Just ordered 4 to give them a try , when are other colours available ? Also is there and option to pick up instead of deliver I'm heading to nootka Monday / Tuesday and I wouldn't mind trying these suckers out over there just don't think they will make it in mail before then .

Just ordered 6 of Nog's Needles. Order process was pretty smooth and can't wait to get them in the water!

Congratulations to Matt and his team for this big day for them!

EM you have to accept the paypal option then on the next page the credit card options show up, thats how it worked for me anyway.

Wonder spoons and the larger Clendon stewarts sell for about the same price in the tackle shops.

got my 6. took a bit to get through the paypal to get to the credit card option because I forgot my paypal password lol other then that easy.

Hey Scouse sorry you seem to be in the same situation as I am but relieved to hear it's not just me. This Pay Pal is a real pain as it continually puts up roadblocks and offers to me at least no options to bypass. I was hoping to get mine asap, doesn't seem likely at this stage. There is no "No Thanks" offer that I can locate.:mad: eman

Back