The latest CJ- Lure

the needlefish has worked very well, scared to keep using as its the only one I have,
I picked it up while trolling across the back of Derby's lines:p
In that case, perhaps what the guys really need to know is where and when will Derby be trolling next? That sounds like a faster way to get one's hands on his new lure styles. ;)

the needlefish has worked very well, scared to keep using as its the only one I have,
I picked it up while trolling across the back of Derby's lines:p
View attachment 11619

*******.. :) I'll be running a couple of them when I'm up north fishing at the end of the week... did you want another pic of me window cleaning again...;)

LOL funny thing was when I snagged that CJ trolling across your lines that fish and flasher was already hooked up
bawahahahaha,
stick to windows will ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they on the shelf yet Derby? I have a couple Derby's im looking to place well in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8u6a8eru.jpg

Don't recall seeing that flasher around........what is it?

That there is an allure tackle flasher that was given to me from a friend who bought a few of them online. Been a hot flasher so far... Oh yeah and it has an image of a topless bikini model on one side for extra attraction!

There here....:) first bunched arrived and are available at both Parksville and Richmond stores...just grab so more for myself today...:)

There here....:) first bunched arrived and are available at both Parksville and Richmond stores...just grab so more for myself today...:)
Bugger!!
see you next week, hope there's some left for me

The first batch arrived and the 2nd will be here in 10 days.. they look great....and look forward to running them :)

Back