Online licence

That is designed to keep the honest people, honest. Others will still abuse this convenient way of buying our licenses.

Went to print and all my colored ink is dried up and printer won't let me do a black and white print. DOH!!!!Ink is such a rip off.

Oh, and I have realized I should get out more.....only 3 halibut and 8 chinook on 2013 license.

I had to give a reason when reprinting as I too was out of ink. Sure beats standing inline at a retail store. I want to know if it is ok to photocopy and leave one in the boat and have one in the wallet while still following the rules? Who would know?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you are only allowed one copy in possession...period
If you lose your license then you can reprint.
having more than one copy would open the door for cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up both fresh n salt today,I did at least find it handy that you can download the regs pdf to your phone. I think they should go back to the card style licence, what is stopping people from making multiple photocopies of their new licence...honesty???

unless they change the reg's and make you track your catch on-line people will abuse the system. Far too easy copy the license and if you fill one start fresh with another... Truth is there were probably lots of people who never tracked with the old system but at least then it was an easy fine if they were caught..

I guess those guys who worked on the American heathcare website found additional work in BC. ;)

yes & their ex-poster girl was a Colombian expat living in Canada; I believe she is a lot better looking then DFO - current poster child (Gail Shea)... apparently she was smart enough to quit her job & go into hiding...:)

Do I even have to print out my kids freshwater licence this year. I had to in years past even though it was free. I tried but it keeps saying $36 when i select a licence even though they are under 7 years old?

All annual licences are valid for the current licence year, April 1 – March 31, commencing on date purchased.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are less than 16 years of age

Youth Exemption

If you are under 16 and a resident of B.C.:
•you may sport fish without any licence or stamp;
•you do not need to be accompanied by a licence holder;
•you are entitled to your own quota of fish.

Stones93:-

if under 16 :- "You are entitled to your own quota of fish"......So if dear old dad takes his 15 year old son/daughter out fishing for Hali's or Chinooks....the kid can bag as many as he/she likes?

Sooo you see your reciept, ok. Then scroll down to the bottom and see the print 2014-2015 licence, click that. Then scroll down your licence to the bottom. Hold the curser over your licence-- up come the bar with the printer symbol, print it off.
Hope this helps.

In the past kids licenses were free but tags weren't. So you had to buy salmon etc...

Usual daily limits apply, kids can't just "bag whatever they like"

you missed the point. read slowwww..er maybe you'll get it.
Sooo you see your reciept, ok. Then scroll down to the bottom and see the print 2014-2015 licence, click that. Then scroll down your licence to the bottom. Hold the curser over your licence-- up come the bar with the printer symbol, print it off.
Hope this helps.

Way to go Rob . If you want a super deal on re-spooling your reel ,great pricing $14.95.00 , way to go again Rob you guys are great PNT rocks.See you on the water Maggie May over and out .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back