Online licence

I stopped in at French Creek to get mine yesterday. They now go online to get your licence for you and they are having the same printing issues apparently the gov site is down this weekend. Maybe try again on Monday

Why not I ask? It works, it's worked for years, it's easy to do...... You lost me

Have at'er. I suggest everyone here do what they want. It was just my experience and I was wrong to make that suggestion on a public forum. If it worked for you it will work for others.

You need your pop-up blocker turned off to get license it says on their site....

But I was told the DFO system crashed and will be down all weekend......

Statler,
What has transpired on your license?
I e-mailed them, but all I got was the receipt from yesterday, but no license.
Lure-washer

I did mine last Thursday, worked great. It's probably down because of the number of people trying to get them before the end of the month!!! If the government website that issues the licenses is as good as the rest of the government, people might be waiting weeks to get their license!

And, what should the reply be when the "Nice Man" asks to see your license, with a couple of
fish, unmarked on the license, that you don`t have?
Lure-washer

Statler,
What has transpired on your license?
I e-mailed them, but all I got was the receipt from yesterday, but no license.
Lure-washer

Lure-washer,
Nothing yet. More than likely as others have said a high demand has crashed the system. I was able to get my receipt within a few minutes and tried printing again but still no luck. I'll try from work tomorrow. Hopefully it will be all worked out by then.

Went to Island Outfitters today and the girl said they couldn't do the saltwater license but the freshwater license was fine

I don't think they can determine the number of reprints. That PDF resides on your desktop until you acknowledge its printed at time of purchase.

Back