Harbour Chandler Black Friday

I got smart tabs for $110. Was quoted $250 at Tro. That was a great deal. I drove up from Victoria and bought a ton of other things which totaled out to what the tabs would have been here. Even when they are not having a sale they can not be beat for service and price.

Let's hear what these "too good to price" actually were? I checked out a couple of Black Friday sales and frankly found more hype than substance. Share with us the good deals you found, I'm sure there were some![/QUOTE

1106's were $399 and 2106's were $499........ Everything included with braid!

For that price I figured I would try the 2106's and put a couple of my old 1106's on my old boat.

Going to go pick them up today, did the transaction over the phone on my lunch break.

Great store, great service.

I was hoping for another 1101 to match the one already on my boat, when i walked in the door some people scooped up the only two out on the floor red tagged while i was still reading the numbers looking for it. i was shocked and kinda bummed there was only 2 1101's, the owner saw i missed out on the redtagged downrigger i was after and went and picked the last one out of the regular priced stock and red tagged it for me. Now my boat has the matching set i was after.. Stoked ! That kind of customer service cannot be beat!

15lb coated down rigger balls for $25....They were almost all gone 5 minutes after the doors opened. Ace prawn pullers were $525 including a free bulldog attachment, which I think its around a $70-80 add on for free.

There were two downriggers that were "doorcrasher" specials... somehow in the madness they were overlooked; everyone was snatching up the riggers behind them without looking at the prices. Some old guy and his wife walked in an hour into the sale, most of the downriggers gone, and they picked up an 1106 for $349 and a 2106 for $449!! My favourites were the AVET MX for $170, HX 2 speed for $349, Calcutta 400b for 229 and half price Helly Hansen Jackets.

haha.. ya thought crossed my mind ...good thing the manager could see my look of disbelief and defused the situation.. in the end everyone walked away happy..

Back