Getting "snowed in" in the Flatland...

jeffywestcoast

Couple shots of the beautiful weather here in Hussar Alberta today :)..Rig may get snowed in today.. if im lucky :cool:042.jpg040.jpg046.jpg047.jpg2 days of freezing rain,snow,and darn right yucky driving conditions.:p

I don't envy you Jeff :p. Just came back from working in Bamfield and the temp was down right pleasant. The wind, waves, and rain made it a bit bumpy on the ride back to Port though. Still nice to get out on the boat even if no fishing was involved :).

Hiway 1 and Hiway 2 both have closures and travel is not advised at this time, looks like it is a night off, going to tune in the ufc ppv tonight in the shack if i can thru to the Exspress-view people. home on Friday.. turning the big 40 on Saturday. I bet your taking any chance you can get to take the new Opti out for a burn!

Ya they are gettin er, been blowing snow since 12 midnight,went to retrieve my hose from the water hole and there is three feet deep snowdrfts across the road, have to wait for the plow,looks like winter might actually stick this time.

-14 in Whitehorse and getting down to -29 by Wednesday.

Nope Birthday is next saturday the 23rd, -17 here this lovely am:cool:, thanks Chipstealer!.. Springfever n Fishtofino have the right idea for winter..

Ill be in mexico in less than 2 weeks highs of 30 there.....but will admit miss going back east hunting but think warm is way better.....

.....but will admit miss going back east hunting but think warm is way better.....

NO... It's NOT!
laugh.gif

But you can keep telling yourself that if it helps! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back