Fishing WCVI Slide Show

spring fever

Last year I was asked if I had any pictures of fishing WCVI by some American friends wintering in Baja Mexico. Made a bit of a slide show-any hali that look too big were before the slot. It's long and no go-pro shots, fraid the music dates me-see if you can guess where the shots were taken. Will try the go-pro shots this winter. Tight lines.[Do-Yil0Wzy8] http://youtu.be/Do-Yil0Wzy8

Some great memories there for sure. Love the size of some of those cohos, Must of been WH ?
Thanks for the show.....................BB

Thanks for sharing Mike. Very nice slide show:cool:. Don't have too much fun in Mexico this winter :).

Great vid. There is some sweet Christmas sweaters on your rig!

Thank you for that. What a great life you live. I liked the music, what is the name of the 3rd song?

awesome slide show, thanks for sharing, great music mix to boot very well complements the show.
toes were tapping the whole time.
I could swear that coast gaurd boat in the breakers has guys sitting on top, what a ride that would be

Good job looks like a good season!!
Not all those fish were from this season-some go back a few years but -Yes it probably was my best season in terms of Springs and coho to the boat-not in size I have to admit-Spring average size has definitely decreased over the years but I can't complain. No one would listen anyway!! LOL

Back