Jughead new!

Hey AJ,
I've noticed on the website that the chrome teaser head is no longer available. Are they not going to be produced anymore?
Thanks,
Steve

Hey Steve, we are having issues with the Chrome (as everyone does). Recently, the manufacturer has assured us that the issue has been remedied. Having stated this, we've decided to discontinue the colour until we are certain that this has been taken care of.
It's not over yet for the Chrome Jugs bud :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MKCJ...make sure if you do build a dredge and use JugHeads behind it that you make the arms longer!! The Jughead moves a lot more than the attractors on a regular dredge, so if they are too close to each other, or in varying lengths your going to get wicked tangles!!!!

Good advice Nauti.
I've seen the XL Jughead with a 10" Pilchard do erratic 12' to 15' figure 8's. Although this was at 3.5+ mph, it shows that the faster you troll, the wider the field of vision is created.
However, at 2.5 mph Jughead will vigorously swim back and forth with a continuous "barrel roll". No flasher.
As Nauti stated, "The Jughead moves a lot more than the attractors on a regular dredge, so if they are too close to each other, or in varying lengths your going to get wicked tangles!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advice Nauti.
I've seen the XL Jughead with a 10" Pilchard do erratic 12' to 15' figure 8's. Although this was at 3.5+ mph, it shows that the faster you troll, the wider the field of vision is created.
However, at 2.5 mph Jughead will vigorously swim back and forth with a continuous "barrel roll". No flasher.
As Nauti stated, "The Jughead moves a lot more than the attractors on a regular dredge, so if they are too close to each other, or in varying lengths your going to get wicked tangles!!!!"

Thanks guys! I bought a small 5.5" and a large 8" arms, so I will use the 8" when running a Jughead, and the small for bait and spoons.

Any coming down to victoria stores?

Hey Fish Tank.....They are now in Island Outfitters in Victoria.

Nanaimo: Habour Chandler now and Wholesale Sports next week.

Vancouver Berry's and Steveston now and Wholesale Sports in Langley next week.

The website will have the updates under Retailers.
www.jugheadshaker.com

Coming soon to quite a few more...thanks for the support guys.

Just recieved my second web order :) ... I must say they go above and beyond to make thier customers happy. Being a forum member I knew that not only are they are new to the open market but stock really hadnt arrived for everything I wanted. Both times they shipped me an extra setup for waiting (plus some sweet stickers for my tackle boxes). Im not sure what is better satisfying my gear obsession or the prospect of catching more fish!!! Awsome customer service!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Island Outfitters have stock for the Jughead
Wise Buy will get them in next week.

Troatc , I haven't talk to them about jughead. I hopefully Troatc will get jughead .

Any solid reports on these fishing as well or better on ECVI , Gulf Islands or Vancouver fish? Waiting to see some proof these things fish as well as Fish Whisperer says they do before i place an order.

...they're hEEEre! :)
I'm systematically picking away at the first years orders.
As far as I know, locally, Harbour Chandler received their order today... or at least part of it.
Check the website below...

Just placed an order online on Friday evening. Looking forward to trying these. Thanks!

Any solid reports on these fishing as well or better on ECVI , Gulf Islands or Vancouver fish? Waiting to see some proof these things fish as well as Fish Whisperer says they do before i place an order.

I was out tonight and we picked up a small spring on a jughead with a chovy. First time fishing them. Only fish (or hit) of the evening and fished a chovy on the other side. Out at the Hump.

Just placed an order online on Friday evening. Looking forward to trying these. Thanks!

Thought I'd update this for everybody. I ordered around 9pm on Friday. Sunday evening my order status was changed to "ready to ship". Monday afternoon my order status was changed to "shipped" Tuesday after work the package was on my doorstep!!! Awesome service. Everything I ordered was there and I got a sticker and a bonus Jughead too. Can't wait to try them out.

Brian

picked some up at Berry's Bait and Tackle in richmond on wednesday, they had just gotten a box in, were just about to put them on the shelf, lol. haven't tried them yet, maybe sunday.

cheers nicnat

Well I hope this will encourage some people to pull their Jugheads outa the tackle box and drag 'em :)

We have just created a Jughead Shaker Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/jugheadshaker have a peek and Like us if you will.

CONTEST.jpg

Please send your photos to our website to qualify for prizes. The "best" photo (not necessarily the biggest fish) with the most "Likes" for the month shall be declared 1st Place with 2nd and 3rd place allotted according to amount of "Likes" received.
A detailed description of rules will be posted on the website www.JugheadShaker.com on Monday, May 12, 2014.
:)

just ordered a bunch of jugheads has anybody used the shiny silver ones that will be ready at the end of may?

Back