Jughead new!

Sorry Fish Assassin, Derby and everyone else.
Had to go commie fishing to put some groceries in the cupboards. Twas a lean year :) I apologise for my hiatus but, "ya don't work, ya don't eat..." I've been overwhelmed busy since I got back too.
I'm answering all messages and will clear my pm box. If my pm box is full in the future, my email is FishWhisperer@hotmail.ca, just so's you know.
I made it back for Tradex a couple weeks ago. Was an epic show for Jughead. The booth was very busy for the duration of the show. Only had a couple pkgs at the end to take home. They're gone too now.
The support was phenomenal. I'd like to give a big shout-out to Gary Cooper who showed up with Dillon and his little bro. Really enjoyed the visit, can't wait to go fishing this summer guys!
I'd also like to mention on here all the companies and people that have assisted and supported Jughead but this would take up a fair amount of space. I'll have this list posted on the website shortly.
Tradex 2014.jpg

Jugheads will be available mid-April except for the White UV and will be in stores shortly thereafter. Check your tackle shops to see if they are carrying.
Nano Jugheads are now in production! These little devils will be available towards the end of May. Also coming in May, more diverse colour selections, including White 602UV. Please check the website for details and updates - www.JugheadShaker.com.
My 3D printer has been retired and will not be making Jugheads anymore. Please order thru the website.
If you have any questions, answers or recommendations, please send me an email. I am home for the duration of the summer now and will also monitor this site.
We will also be posting new videos on YouFish TV throughout the season. So send in your pics and videos to our website, or post them on YouFish TV yourself and we'll send you more Juggies! Just send us a link to the video.
Thanks to everyone for your support! Great bunch o' fishers in here...
oooooh I can't wait for the season to start!

Very sexy pics there dwflyrod! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ I noticed Nanao jugheads are not for sale on the website yet? I REALLY like how they swim the needlefish, keep me posted on when I can pick some up..n oh ya I want a sticker too :cool:

If anyone wants a free sticker send your name and mailing details through the www.JugheadShaker.com website and I will send you one! Under Contact Us. I've got 15 left until the other 4000 arrive!

AJ I noticed Nanao jugheads are not for sale on the website yet? I REALLY like how they swim the needlefish, keep me posted on when I can pick some up..n oh ya I want a sticker too :cool:

A guy has to do what a guy has to do. Good on ya AJ. Sounds like the show was a big success!!! Awesome stuff man. Keep up the good work. Some of us understand man :cool:.

Workin on a little Jughead action tonight :)
y6agytad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they work better without.. try using a dummy flasher hooked to your cannonball.. I am still in the early testing stage, Jugaddict would know much better then I, I just tied these tonight.. :) and am by no means an authority on them :p GOODLUCK!

I agree with Jeff it's hard to resist the temptation of catching a fish without the flasher however if you do decide to run them with a flasher give the Jughead Hoochie combo a 5 to 6 foot leader. You want to make sure you get the correct action out of the Jughead. You can see the hoochie in action with a flasher on our webpage under videos. Soon to be posted to Youfish TV. Hurry up AJ!!

I think they work better without.. try using a dummy flasher hooked to your cannonball.. I am still in the early testing stage, Jugaddict would know much better then I, I just tied these tonight.. :) and am by no means an authority on them :p GOODLUCK!

Hey Jeffy! Nano Jugs are in the ordering stage at present. Colours ordered so far - Clear UV, Transp Green, Purple Haze, Green Glow Haze, White Glow and Black. 4 pcs per pkg and there will also be some rigged with assorted Needlefish colour-match pkgs. Tentative delivery for the end of May.
I've got stickers for ya :) Check your pm bud.

"Sculpin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy has to do what a guy has to do. Good on ya AJ. Sounds like the show was a big success!!! Awesome stuff man. Keep up the good work. Some of us understand man . "

Thanks John! Ya it's been a little crazy ...crazy good tho. I got some "stuff" for ya buddy ;) Give me a call on my cel bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AJ... Your production run of Juggies look really good..look forward to running a couple of them this season...:)

Hey AJ... Your production run of Juggies look really good..look forward to running a couple of them this season...:)

Thanks Derby :) Ya, I was impressed when they finally showed up. Product, packaging is awesome. The shipment cleared customs at 5:30 the eve before Tradex. Whew! Then we spent most of that night pricing and hanging product in the booth to be ready for the next morning. It was a Red Bull day to say the least...

No pictures-just putting this in so guys might think outside the box-Slow morning in Baja-presunrise-towing 3 weighted hootchies as per normal-slooow-couple of Skipjacks-once the sun is up you usually switch to X-rap plugs or bally-hoo. I had an Idea!!! and rigged 2 jugheads as they show on the package with a herring-I used an octopus tentacle-won't beat this death but got 2 nice Dorado to 20ibs. The action looks good-doubt a ling cod could leave it alone. Going to test it some more. So that was a plain juggie-6ft leader,octopus or big squid tentacle and 3 oz. banana weight Don't know about salmon but may be a killer on lings and hali's-just a thought!!!

Fever! When are ya coming back to the rock? I have a "care pkg" for you :)

Thanks Derby :) Ya, I was impressed when they finally showed up. Product, packaging is awesome. The shipment cleared customs at 5:30 the eve before Tradex. Whew! Then we spent most of that night pricing and hanging product in the booth to be ready for the next morning. It was a Red Bull day to say the least...

I was wondering why you looked so wired when I saw you at Tradex AJ...LOL!! That kinda explains it!!!

Fever! When are ya coming back to the rock? I have a "care pkg" for you :)

Be back on the island on 22 april-picking up a custom rod from Justin in vic and heading up island after that. Got to refine an x-tra large Juggie with an LED that showed so much promise last fall. I'll be in contact.Thanks

Hey AJ,
I've noticed on the website that the chrome teaser head is no longer available. Are they not going to be produced anymore?
Thanks,
Steve

After reading all this thread I'm making a dredge, well 2 and am going to try them behind the dredge and also try one behind a dummy flasher.

After reading all this thread I'm making a dredge, well 2 and am going to try them behind the dredge and also try one behind a dummy flasher.

MKCJ...make sure if you do build a dredge and use JugHeads behind it that you make the arms longer!! The Jughead moves a lot more than the attractors on a regular dredge, so if they are too close to each other, or in varying lengths your going to get wicked tangles!!!!

Back