Hello All From The Central Coast Inside Passage

MyEscape

Just wanted to say hello to everyone as not been on here much, was out of the country during the winter and now skippering the Pacific Lure in Shearwater BC a 45' x 17' wide Luxury Charter Boat... Tight Lines ... Have an awesome summer ..... Cheers Kevin

Pacific Lure at Shearwater (1).jpgPacific Lure at Shearwater.jpgshearwater may and june 066.jpgshearwater may and june 172.jpgshearwater may and june 210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kevin,Nice boat ,will be in Shearwater in about 2 1/2 weeks looking to find some salmon and bottom fish . how has the fishing been so far?

Looks like you could reel in a fish from the hot tub, lol. Pretty nice Kevin thanks for showing us that.

Say hi to Tommy Tonguering for me, I'm the guy that flew in to fix the John Deere 2554 boom for his other employers.
Ryan

Thanks guys ..... Been quite busy as we just finished up the BC Outdoors Fishing Derby The winning fish was a 30+ pound Spring and a 13.75 Coho Everyone was thrilled about the hot action of having so many fish in our area and the amazing weather makes for even a better trip. Most people went home with there limits and stories of the large number of fish they caught and released !!! The coho are so aggressive and in such large numbers cant even keep them off big spoons or even 7" tomic plugs. The biggest fish to our dock in the last 10 days is a 40 pound spring. Anyone who is coming to Shearwater be sure to stop by the Lure and say Hi

Cheers Kevin

Well finally the hogs have arrived in big numbers ... Yesterday was non stop action with a bite that lasted for almost 4 hours only 30 minutes from here in Milbanke Sound with many tyees and the biggest of the day tipped the scale at 51 lbs. Will post some pics when I return from a over night trip fishing the Pacific Lure one of the only boats thats on the grounds for last light and first light bites....

Cheers Kevin

Sweeeeet ,good to hear as our group will b there aug 3. 9 sleeps....I know 10 days but come on WHO sleeps that last night

Back