Pleasure Craft Licence

Captain PartyMarty

Crew Member
Hey Guy's

I received my Pleasure Craft Licence today for my new boat which I imported from the states. After reviewing it I noticed that I was given a number which started with "AB". I was under the impression that newly issued license numbers always start it the initials of the home Province so should have been BC. If that's true I got a number from Alberta. Anybody else have this happen to them?

wow,, never heard of that,, on the bright side everyone will give you a wide berth

Or dis you if you are up in Kelowna.

Have a cousin from Calgary who spends time in the summer there and apparently some of the locals blame Albertans for everything from crowded roads to warm beer. Odd given the amount of money they dump into the economy.

that's just because there are so many dodge crew cab dually 4X4 truck owners hauling ski boats and celebrating because they bought all the cold beer down at the beer and wine store.lol.

Last time I was up there, there was a large supply of new neighbours who crank the country music full blast on the boat tied to the dock, then go in the house after five minutes and do the same with a different song, leaving you to "enjoy" their influence. Then they take the boat out drunk and crash it into the dock admitting they have never used a boat before. Then later they pass out leaving the house music on too. oh yea, then the accusations that neighbours stole their stuff from their boat because they were too stupid to put the cover on their boat to cover their **** up for the night and the wind blew all their **** across the lake and all the neighbours yards. great neighbours!

kinda like fertilizer. it helps things grow, but you gotta get used to the smell.

it's not where they are from, it's just the volume of them, amount of money they have and lack of maturity combined. young overpaid/overpartied jackasses are difficult neighbours wherever you are. it's like inviting the frat house onto your street.

That and we all miss those days a bit.lol again.

Last time I was up there, there was a large supply of new neighbours who crank the country music full blast on the boat tied to the dock, then go in the house after five minutes and do the same with a different song, leaving you to "enjoy" their influence. Then they take the boat out drunk and crash it into the dock admitting they have never used a boat before. Then later they pass out leaving the house music on too. oh yea, then the accusations that neighbours stole their stuff from their boat because they were too stupid to put the cover on their boat to cover their **** up for the night and the wind blew all their **** across the lake and all the neighbours yards. great neighbours!

kinda like fertilizer. it helps things grow, but you gotta get used to the smell.

it's not where they are from, it's just the volume of them, amount of money they have and lack of maturity combined. young overpaid/overpartied jackasses are difficult neighbours wherever you are. it's like inviting the frat house onto your street.

That and we all miss those days a bit.lol again.

Haha, Great post.

wow,, never heard of that,, on the bright side everyone will give you a wide berth

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

I had the same thing happen. I was the first to register in Canada but he guy that bought the boat in the U.S. brought it through the Alberta border crossing. I thought that was the reason.

Back