Derby's Canuck emporium

just wondering if anything is up between Linden and Benning, the 1st 2 games Benning has not been in the booth with Linden, during the season they were usually both there, mind you i never once saw them talking, which is rather strange. just wondering if there's a dispute between the 2 over who to sit??

the other thing I'm wondering is if Kassian is actually hurt or not. if he's not I assume he is done with the canucks. I sure hope not as he has the potential to be a game changer in the playoffs with his size and skills. management seem to pick on him while letting others play thru their mistakes. some stuff he brings on himself I'm sure but he is young and the potential is enormous imho. sure hope he is hurt and will be back soon. I'd sit Bonino at this point, the guy can't get the puck to vrbata it seems, always coughing it up. would love to see a 2nd line with Horvat, Vrbata, and Kassian just to see what they could do.

cheers Nicnat gooooooooooo Canucks
Yes the kassquatch silence is deafening. Too late in the year now to change Horvats line , too much chemistry with No hands and Kenins. Horvat should have been moved to second line center a while ago .Go Nucks Go

Ultra embarrassing... Only highlight was bieksa smashing dum dum in the head. Other wise painful to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical Bieksa - decide to fight only when the other guy's in a compromised position - embarrassing for most of us Nucks fans! He's lucky the linesmen were in quick because Ferland got free pretty quick and Beeker was about to be in some trouble. Would be nice to see Beeker worry about all those pinches he's no longer quick enough to make and stop getting burned rather than worrying about Ferland, that's Dorsett's job.

Go Nucks!

Ukee

You gotta make hay...why wait for someone else to get the job done...:)

Typical Bieksa - decide to fight only when the other guy's in a compromised position - embarrassing for most of us Nucks fans! He's lucky the linesmen were in quick because Ferland got free pretty quick and Beeker was about to be in some trouble. Would be nice to see Beeker worry about all those pinches he's no longer quick enough to make and stop getting burned rather than worrying about Ferland, that's Dorsett's job.

Go Nucks!

Ukee

You hit the nail on the head, Classic Bieksa, a place fighter that wont fight in his class unless he can get the jump on a guy. Wish he would worry about not turning the puck over instead of jumping 4th liners...

Well my home team of Winnipeg pretty much out of it last night... I have to say Canucks better step it up to beat Calgary. Even if they get by the ducks are playing pretty fantastic right now...

Last night's game with Winnipeg one of the most exciting games seen in series so far... I thought I would share this...You see Vancouver never lost its hockey team..So last night's game was more important on whether they won or not..... This photo stands out last night... Good to see them in a playoff spot, and so much fan support.

Capture.JPG

Now I will be watching the dum dums.

No, a wrist laceration by a skate blade

Edit....now it's a rib injury. That's the playoffs with the misinformation. Either way he's out and is a big part of the penalty kill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back