heated jacket

sss

Anyone here ever try one of those heated jackets (battery)? Marks Workwear makes a jacket and Gerbings makes a vest. Just wondering how effective they are since $229 for the Marks jacket and $200 for the Gerbing vest is a chunk of change.

had a gerbing when i was motorcycle riding. they work great, plug it in and heat. if you do this, make sure you get the controller so you can adjust the temp. also get a jacket with a heated collar, makes an even bigger difference. the last one i had was a 'liner' so it was very thin. wear it under any outerwear that you normally use.

had a gerbing when i was motorcycle riding. they work great, plug it in and heat. if you do this, make sure you get the controller so you can adjust the temp. also get a jacket with a heated collar, makes an even bigger difference. the last one i had was a 'liner' so it was very thin. wear it under any outerwear that you normally use.

x2 you can get gloves that plug into the vest also.

milwaukee makes a decent heated jacket for $200 as well. a friend has it, it works pretty good esp if you bring an extra battery.

Back