Wanted, Scotty 222 rod holders

Kildonan

Not the mounting brackets, I just need the rod holders themselves. Anybody got a couple in a dark corner of your basement you'd part with?

These guys here:

222.jpg

Damn, I dropped 3 of them in the metal pile at Sooke disposal not 3 weeks ago... Even checked the shop for ya to make sure I did..... I did

Crap!! Thanks for checking though.

I chucked about half a dozen of them and a dandy fish box into the landfill a few years back too thinking my salt water boating days were over. Apparently they're not. LOL

Not the mounting brackets, I just need the rod holders themselves. Anybody got a couple in a dark corner of your basement you'd part with?

These guys here:

222.jpg

Hi Kildonan. I have a couple sitting in my shop if your interested. P.M me if your interested.

I have one. Where are you? Coming through Nanaimo to Ukee on Saturday evening. Would appreciate you picking up 2 15lb cannon balls (~$30 each) which I will pay for in return. pm if interested. Looks like the tackle stores close at 6:00 and I'll be a bit later depending on which ferry I get.

I have a couple of them. One for the port side and one for the starboard side, but I'm on the lower mainland.

Damn, some good offers here but I am in Victoria and have no plans on heading up island until August. Was hoping for something in the Victoria area.

Did you find any yet? I was on the boat last night and found a couple, yours if you want them... I don't have the mounts though... I am leaving them in(flush mounts)

Big Brian found a couple in a dark corner of his garage and brought them over. If you're gonna chuck 'em, Dan, don't. I will take them. Bring them to work one day and I'll pop by on my lunch break and grab them, I work just a couple of blocks from you.

Jim

Roger.. I'll throw them in the truck when I get home :cool:

edit: In the truck and ready when you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Back