Scenery Photos Wanted.

Reel Knotty

Hope some of you might be able to help me out. I'm in need of Barkley Sound photos for referance in a painting project I'm working on.
So far my internet search isn't working well. I'm hoping for nice pics of Swale Rock, Pill Point, Kirby Point, Whitlestone Point and The Wall or any other Barkley Sound fishing location picture you may have.
If you have a nice pic in your collection and care to share, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance!
RK

Hi Reel Knotty,

I have a bunch of pictures of Barkley Sound. Should I just post them to the forum? What resolution would you like?

Cheers

Have an old one from brady's beach looking out towards Beale.

bamfieldsunset.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_2952.jpg
    DSC_2952.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_2955.jpg
    DSC_2955.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_2963.jpg
    DSC_2963.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_2967.jpg
    DSC_2967.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_2971.jpg
    DSC_2971.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
I may have more but at this moment I can't find them. All of these are from Barkley Sound. The pictures get optimized after they are uploaded and it seems to make them a bit fuzzy looking. It might have been better to link to them rather than uploading them.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys! Great pics!

Kelly, I think I'll paint your pic for a prize for next years Loggers Derby! That's the scene I wanted to paint for this years, but I was having a few health issues and couldn't.

MoreCoffee, Lots of nice pics there. The last one you posted is the east end of the wall at Dixon Island?? That may be the one I use for my current project. You don't mind if I just take them all for future projects do you?

Thanks again guys, your saving my bacon!

Kelly, I think I'll paint your pic for a prize for next years Loggers Derby!

RK That was a great painting you did for this year's Derby. Really well done! Looking forward to next years!

Thanks Guys! Great pics!

Kelly, I think I'll paint your pic for a prize for next years Loggers Derby! That's the scene I wanted to paint for this years, but I was having a few health issues and couldn't.

MoreCoffee, Lots of nice pics there. The last one you posted is the east end of the wall at Dixon Island?? That may be the one I use for my current project. You don't mind if I just take them all for future projects do you?

Thanks again guys, your saving my bacon!

Cheers glad i could help. Amazing scene but unfortunately it was an old camera and for some reason its a small image. Maybe ill have to fish the derby for it!

Back