CJ Special Spoon

Got a up-date today the pro types looked pretty good.... I would say a really good chance they will be available in the spring at PNT..... :)

I've had an old thread-thru style prototype for several years - what a great lure! the black and purple needlefish style. 3 tyee bagged (biggest was 33) a bunch of other springs and tons of coho. mostly used instead of a bucktail for coho on the surface with a 1/2 oz weight, but also occasionally used off the rigger with no flasher for springs. I would have used it more but I don't want to lose my best coho lure to a potential bite-off on a spring!

The springs off Banjo reef this year loved them..... So much so one of the better spring decide he want some bling and took it with him.... :( ;)

Any one know if November/ December is a good time to start and fish around Galiano Island for winter fish ? I would like to head over from time to time from the Delta area --can you fish near the active pass area or mid island Galiano ...any help would be great

I think that might be a bit early...I know things last year picked up around mid January, from what I remember.

View attachment 3170

A good day @ Porlier May 24/2011. The fish were hitting CJ's all day long. We caught our limit and released about a dozen fish that day. It was my first day trying out the 5 inch pilchard fresh off the press,and that was the day it got the name "The Porlier Pilchard"

It's the Boogieman flasher that got em.....not the spoons. Haha.

It's the Boogieman flasher that got em.....not the spoons. Haha.

Haha clearly the boogie man is one of your favourites Pippen... Actually that day the purple glow flasher by pro-troll with that pictured 5" CJ special pilchard spoon was without a doubt the chinooks favourite menu item all day long!

Anyone know where CJ spoons can be purchased.

Should be available this spring at all the PNT stores..I believe right now there are some of us that have samples to fish with... :) they are very good lures and I look forward to fishing them hard this coming season... :)P

Haha clearly the boogie man is one of your favourites Pippen... Actually that day the purple glow flasher by pro-troll with that pictured 5" CJ special pilchard spoon was without a doubt the chinooks favourite menu item all day long!

All fish must be very afraid if the boogieman is in the water.....there is no place to hide when the boogieman is alive.... :)

Haha.....love that flasher especially on the WCVI. It scares the fish right on to your hook!

Charlie lives in Duncan . Robert Van Pelt from Pacific Net and twine in Parksville has been supporting the development for the last 5 years . If you have inquiries please feel free to call Robert. PNT will have exclusivity.

This is the final packaging

Here are samples of some of the prototypes

Her is results with a 5 inch needle fish trolled 2.5 mph

Here is what was in its stomach a 5 1/2 inch herring

Back