Bamfield Auto thief caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well-that-escalated-quickly-32502.jpg

U guys are right his youngest daughter did get married a week after he was arrested, n because of ppl like u guys n ur big mouths, her wedding day almost got ruined, pretty sure if the roles were reversed ud have kept ur mouths shut n had some respect for his daughter at least, ur no better then him, last I heard no body is perfect, pretty sure each n every one of u have done something that ur not proud of! Have a little respect for his family who didn't do any thing. Yes he did the crime, n yes now he's doing the time. So keep ur lil sarcastic remarks to ur selves, pretty sure 90 percent of u all that live in bamfield are running away or hiding from something.... P.s look in the mirror and judge ur selves before u judge another person. Nobody has that right

Wow. Way to support crime. Pretty self centred post. None of this had to do with your friends wedding. You obviously are asociated with the criminal or have been at one time. Crime is crime live with it and live with the action of those that you associate with. Nuff said.

U guys are right his youngest daughter did get married a week after he was arrested, n because of ppl like u guys n ur big mouths, her wedding day almost got ruined, pretty sure if the roles were reversed ud have kept ur mouths shut n had some respect for his daughter at least, ur no better then him, last I heard no body is perfect, pretty sure each n every one of u have done something that ur not proud of! Have a little respect for his family who didn't do any thing. Yes he did the crime, n yes now he's doing the time. So keep ur lil sarcastic remarks to ur selves, pretty sure 90 percent of u all that live in bamfield are running away or hiding from something.... P.s look in the mirror and judge ur selves before u judge another person. Nobody has that right
Huh? I think maybe the wedding may have been ruined by the a$$hole who stole the vehicles and ruined the lives of so many tourists and residents. Not only did he take vehicles but also passports, belongings and other stuff to throw it in the bush. I think I'm judging him right.

Uh......nope.

If he ends up "deserving" a break.......it's called parole.

He deserves NO respect and what harm he causes/caused his family was nothing but his own fault. What about all the people's lives he turned upside down by HIS actions???

What a joke of a post. Those of us who don't willingly break the law ARE in fact better than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Messy........your sense of entitlement for criminals has me shaking my head.

If he "accidentally" stole A vehicle.....maybe some sympathy......but knowing what he did on HIS OWN accord deserves no sympathy for him or his family. He made his bed....and instead of stealing it he has to lie in it.

If he ends up "deserving" a break.......it's called parole.

He deserves NO respect and what harm he causes/caused his family was nothing but his own fault. What about all the people's lives he turned upside down by HIS actions???

What a joke of a post. Those of us who don't willingly break the law ARE in fact better than him.
Thanks Scotty, You beat me to it. Single post troller has succeeded in getting us to respond but whatever. This dirtbag deserves no clemency or respect whatsoever and either does the pathetic poster who is trying to defend his actions by claiming that we all make mistakes.

20 months for 32 counts of theft and $48000 in value? As usual, the criminal gets off easy and I'm sure he get out early as well. He'll soon be passing gas very silently.

I had a Messy911 in my pants that day I'm standing on the East dock with My family and the truck is gone, stolen by some Prick that had no respect for My family. Talk about ruining an event eh.

Evey action creates a reaction.

And you throw a guit trip on the people of Bamfield??

Craig

Thanks Scotty, You beat me to it. Single post troller has succeeded in getting us to respond but whatever. This dirtbag deserves no clemency or respect whatsoever and either does the pathetic poster who is trying to defend his actions by claiming that we all make mistakes.

20 months for 32 counts of theft and $48000 in value? As usual, the criminal gets off easy and I'm sure he get out early as well. He'll soon be passing gas very silently.

Aw Steve.....you know what.......................................

tumblr_mc4617yqjj1rqhhzfo1_500.gif

I had a Messy911 in my pants that day I'm standing on the East dock with My family and the truck is gone, stolen by some Prick that had no respect for My family. Talk about ruining an event eh.

Craig

Ya.....Craig but despite all of that you really should have sympathy for his daughter and HIS family despite what he did to YOUR family's vacation. ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha......I am so sick of the "criminal pity" it isn't even funny. My breaking point was a couple of years back when the guy stole the 5 ton truck and went on a driving rampage during morning rush hour somewhere out near PoCo....and when he went to bolt from the truck and was rammed by a cop car all the bleeding hearts came out. I am so sick of this and although I don't want MessyTurdy911 to get a rise out of me.....my somewhat sarcastic side can't help but come out when I see OR hear comments like this.

U guys are right his youngest daughter did get married a week after he was arrested, n because of ppl like u guys n ur big mouths, her wedding day almost got ruined,

Uh....no that was his fault for going on a crime spree for which he finally got caught. Nobody to blame but himself.

pretty sure if the roles were reversed ud have kept ur mouths shut n had some respect for his daughter at least,.

Uh.....nope again. Yes it's not his daughters fault.......but it IS HIS fault. You, his daughter, her fiancee.....and the family/friends have NOBODY to blame but him

ur no better then him,

Uh yes......actually I am.

last I heard no body is perfect

My body IS perfect......but it really does depend on who is judging.

pretty sure each n every one of u have done something that ur not proud of!

Yup.....you ARE correct but the ugly girl I slept with in Winnipeg while attending University didn't have implications that ruined and messed up LOTS of lives. She may have cried to her dorm mate......but I didn't steal her car....purse.....or anything else of value other than both of our pride. (well maybe not hers as she really scored......me.....not so much....I felt dirty for weeks)

Have a little respect for his family who didn't do any thing. Yes he did the crime, n yes now he's doing the time. So keep ur lil sarcastic remarks to ur selves,

Nobody was hacking on his family......they could and very well may be very nice people; people were hacking on the convicted criminal that you for some reason are defending.

pretty sure 90 percent of u all that live in bamfield are running away or hiding from something.... P.s look in the mirror and judge ur selves before u judge another person. Nobody has that right

Look in your driveway and if your car is missing......or perhaps in your case, if your bus pass is missing out of your wallet due to someone stealing it.......let me know how much sympathy you'd have.

I hope you enjoyed his daughter's wedding and it turned out to be a nice day for her despite the jingling of the leg shackles on Daddy if he was there.

You had a messy pants by a prick again ? What a Douche Craiger...

: )

fd

Craig

pretty sure 90 percent of u all that live in bamfield are running away or hiding from something.... P.s look in the mirror and judge ur selves before u judge another person. Nobody has that right

We are hiding from a society full of idiots like you.

Poor Richard.

Brainless clown. People here reacted WAY better than they could have that's for sure. Not a scratch on him.

So don't whine. People have a bloody right to be choked about what that guy did to our town.

Man I'm holding back...

I suppose I could feel badly for his unfortunate family. What the hell was he thinking! Certainly wasn't thinking about the impact his actions would have on his family and victims. Selfish toad. Not to mention what he did to Bamfield's reputation and business climate. He's just lucky the local justice system didn't lay hands on him for a little wild west justice.

This thread is funny now too.....:D

Man I'm holding back...

I would pay to see you not hold back... I'll put $5 on the beard

And Pips way to break it down buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back