Anyone have an Inflatable for Sale???

gamechanger

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone has a 8 inflatable for sale...a guy at work wants one, <1000...

Thanks, Millsy

I have a 10' zodiac fast roller with keel guard and inflatable floor. Has a few pin hole leaks from prawning but slow enough that I still used it until I got another boat. Probably sealable with latex. Would ask $500.

Inflatible

I have an Achilles Inflatable along with a 2 Hp Johnson, I would be willing to part with. I would have to check the specs again, as I haven't had it out since last season. It is 10'4", rigid floor (wood), Hypalon material, inflatable keel, 3 air compartments excluding the floor, comes in a case (bag) along with oars, pump, patch kit etc ..
I would have to be firm on $600. It will take up to an 8hp on this and it doesn't leak a drop of air.
I thought the little 2 Hp Johnson was awesome as it doesn't move it all that fast, but it only weighs about 25 lbs, completely portable, and was better than rowing. Check them out, Achilles are really good quality.
When I got it a guy had it completely redone as he was having his sail boat restored, then sold the boat and the buyer already had a tender, it was like a brand new inflatable.
PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 37
There is a guy in Vancouver who is the distributor for SeaMax inflatables. I picked up a 9'6" soft bottom with Aluminum floor and seats, nice oars/oarlocks, with a bow storage bag and wooden transom that can take a 10Hp kicker. Thing cost $600 delivered to Victoria. We've had it for 2 seasons now and it works like a charm. They are made in China, however the build quality is quite good and they have a 5 year warranty. We had an initial problem with the one way floor valve, and the guy sent us one overnight courier that we swapped out and it's been great since. He sells them via his online store plus he has an eBay outlet where the prices are lower. It replaced a POS ancient Zodiac we had that leaked air.

http://sport270all.seamaxmarine.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back