where to buy ice in port alberni ?

N

nec777

what's the best place to buy ice in port alberni ? salt ice ? thanks.

You can get it down at the Harbour Quay,across from Port Boat House,go down the driveway beside the lifeboat and theres a fish store there.Dan

Or...
Simply go right to the plant itself. Situated around the corner and towards the river from the Quay, right above the main Boat Basin. Charge 10 clams for a full coffin. Only caveat, if one of the larger commercial rigs happens to be in, they might not have enough to give out. Most days, Good To Go.

Cheers,
Nog

Naw,I sit in the truck with the motor idling,Hmmm sounds like the truck isn't the only thing that runs on diesel?LOL.Dan

Does anyone have the name for the ice plant in Port,i'm headed up to china creek tommorow and would like to google map the directions to the plant so i'm not drivin in circles.Sorry for Bringin up and old thread from the dead.
Thanks

The china creek marina store has ice, $10 for a small bag (which is more than I need) and $18 for a large bag.

Does anyone have the name for the ice plant in Port,i'm headed up to china creek tommorow and would like to google map the directions to the plant so i'm not drivin in circles.Sorry for Bringin up and old thread from the dead.
Thanks

Dredging up this old thread because I want to know the same for this year. Are the places mentioned in the original thread all in business still?

daveroo

Try St. Jean's Cannery in Port. 250 720 1191. I have always picked some up there on my way through Port. The lady that works there will even meet you after hours if necessary. Way easier to get to then trying to park at the Quay.
Stosh

Back