Live Dungeness Crab $45 lb

nicnat

today at superstore in North Van seymour, never seen anything like this, I'd post the pic but this site makes that a PITFA.

today at superstore in North Van seymour, never seen anything like this, I'd post the pic but this site makes that a PITFA.

easiest way to upload a pic is from a cell phone.

easiest way to upload a pic is from a cell phone.
What the OP is talking about is the file size limit. Most phone camera pics are 4-5 MB, the limit here is 3 MB. So you can't upload directly from phone, picture has to be resized first in an edit utility.

What the OP is talking about is the file size limit. Most phone camera pics are 4-5 MB, the limit here is 3 MB. So you can't upload directly from phone, picture has to be resized first in an edit utility.
My god how many times do we have to explain this. Either screenshot it or text it to yourself then post that pic. Annoying sure but pretty simple.

My god how many times do we have to explain this. Either screenshot it or text it to yourself then post that pic. Annoying sure but pretty simple.
Easy there tiger. I know how, lots of us know how. But most people operate on lots of other social platforms and there aren't such barriers there. Expectations and all that.

Create an email on your phone, attach image, resize and email it to yourself and save. Bam.

Bigger question is wtf are you doing at Superstore in North Van, that place is brutal haha. $45 bucks a pound come on...

Create an email on your phone, attach image, resize and email it to yourself and save. Bam.

Bigger question is wtf are you doing at Superstore in North Van, that place is brutal haha. $45 bucks a pound come on...
Haha, yes it is a brutal store and I rarely go there, their produce is a **** show, unfortunately I live close to it so do I do go there once in a while, staples are much cheaper there, I buy my meat at stongs or a butcher.
As far as pics go on here, I hate fiddle fukin with my phone and if it won't post a pick then so be it, I'll never post a pick on this site again , at least until they keep it simple stupid, this is one of the reasons I won't post my boat or any of my fishing gear for sale on here.

when i post a from my iphone, it has a select size option, i hit medium and it always loads, then hit image full size on the upload selection and it is easy!

Open the picture in Gallery, select Edit, then the 'three dots' menu has an option for Resize. Usually 60% will take you below the 3MB limit.
my samsung A8 doesn't have the resize option and I can't seem to find a photo editor update for my phone

Back