Inflatable 10’6”

happy hooker

Crew Member
HydroForce inflatable bought from Costco couple yrs ago, used twice for a week to row out to anchored boat. Also have Merc 9.9 4stroke short shaft tiller with tank for it. I am looking for a dinghy to strap on roof of my boat that can be lifted and launched by 1 guy and has capability of having a 2-3 hp outboard. Looking for partial trade plus cash or will sell outright. Pkg price $1600.

Attachments

• 82B4DD46-53D3-49B9-BB9C-BB81A904D48C.png
    82B4DD46-53D3-49B9-BB9C-BB81A904D48C.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 88
So what dingy you going for? I've been looking for a light 7 footer for a while now. Can't seem to pull the trigger.

Not too sure, 7’ sounds about right. Was hoping someone on here would have one to trade/ sell. Anyone want to suggest one?

I like the rigid floor it has. I can't seem to find a weight though. I think the lightest one I found was 40lbs. I ended up getting a buddies old one for the summer which was good enough. I'll be putting Davits on the new one so wanted to get new new to get as many years as possible. I'll sell you the old one if you want. It's dirty but doesn't leak. It's about a 5.5/10 for condition. $300

No hard floor but the lightness is worth it, floor pretty sturdy anyways. 3.3 Johnson garage sale find($50) on the back.

Back