Island Outfitters Fire Sale

Yeah the BK lounge is a major attractant.

It’s really too bad Pullens closed leaving Outfitters with a bit of a monopoly on the firearms / hunting market in Vic but at least there is something better than can tire / Walmart now

Had the chance to drop into the new location and was impressed. Very nice large layout and very clean. The public washroom was impressive, like what you would expect in a decent hotel. They have a good fly fishing store within the store and finally there is a place to get hunting and shooting supplies again. I like that you can stop into Burger King for a bite and a coffee and walk across the parking lot for a look see before going on your way since we are use to dropping into BK from time to time. Better access and parking than the old location, especially for large pickups. They still need to get a weigh station and leader board set up outside.

They also plan to re-open their St. Jean's depot for processing -- by next spring.

Yeah the BK lounge is a major attractant.

It’s really too bad Pullens closed leaving Outfitters with a bit of a monopoly on the firearms / hunting market in Vic but at least there is something better than can tire / Walmart now

Pullen's closed? I was in there two weekends ago and there was no evidence of that going to happen.

Had the chance to drop into the new location and was impressed. Very nice large layout and very clean. The public washroom was impressive, like what you would expect in a decent hotel. They have a good fly fishing store within the store and finally there is a place to get hunting and shooting supplies again. I like that you can stop into Burger King for a bite and a coffee and walk across the parking lot for a look see before going on your way since we are use to dropping into BK from time to time. Better access and parking than the old location, especially for large pickups. They still need to get a weigh station and leader board set up outside.

Nice ! Don’t get me wrong loved the old store but there was definitely room for improvement and modernization. One thing I would like see from them is a better online presence and shopping system. If they expect to survive in this day and age they have to go that way as well and in a big way.

Really happy for them the launch looks like a huge success.

Has to be 100 people in line at 8:20 for their fire sale. Looks like a lot of good stuff in the tent.

Unfortunately I don’t have time to wait around but I’ll be back another day.

Back