Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Fiber-pro Stingers are a fantastic open CC boat. as mentioned, zero wood in the boat, composite stringers and transom. awesome hull design and dead rise makes for a smaller power plant to push it along. not sure if degree. only been on one once, and i was pleasantly surprised at the stability and how it took rough water. it was 17.5 i believe and it had a 60 hp yammy four stroke. i think they were built in Campbell River before they moved to PA. i had no idea he built boats 21’ long

me either.. maybe some creative sticker making..?

Anybody know more about these fibre pro's? Is this the same as the 17' boats built in port alberni (i think) that used all glass stringers?

I can't find a single piece of information on this particular 21' model! The internet has never let me down like this!

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/comox-21-ft-fiber-pro/7210395102.html

I used to own a 17 Fibre-Pro 'stinger'. Mine was a center console with a 50hp on the same pod. The boats are basic but well made. Ride was similar to a Montauk. For a 17 CC I would highly recommend them, but I've never seen a 21' model. I once went out fishing with Mike B the original builder of these boat. He talked with a lot of pride how the glass was all hand laid and claimed the transom could take a point blank shotgun blast with barely a dent. Never tried it myself so can't confirm.

I can’t see the link but I assume you’re talking VMAX.
They are 4 stroke and get excellent reviews. I wish they were still Yamaha grey as when I repower I want the main to match the kicker.

the one on that boat is the older v max 2 stroke, the relaunched 4 stroke i believe around 2015 has a modern rounded hood

Back