Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

at least 25knt my 4bt would push my 23' glasply 30knt

I don't have first-hand knowledge from operating these Shamrocks, but I've looked at a few to consider purchasing. The shaft drive and full keel with rudder has a lot of drag. A sterndrive configuration like on your Glasply is a more efficient drive arrangement (propeller thrust in line with travel direction) and you don't have a keel or rudder.

I don't have first-hand knowledge from operating these Shamrocks, but I've looked at a few to consider purchasing. The shaft drive and full keel with rudder has a lot of drag. A sterndrive configuration like on your Glasply is a more efficient drive arrangement (propeller thrust in line with travel direction) and you don't have a keel or rudder.
You don't see many drag boats with a stern drive.

That fibre pro is kinda cool alright......got some unique retro lines. Sure a lot of boat for not much money, run that Johnson until it detonates and pick up a used 4 stroke

Is it just me or does the bottom of that hull look double eagle ish?

Anybody know more about these fibre pro's? Is this the same as the 17' boats built in port alberni (i think) that used all glass stringers?

I can't find a single piece of information on this particular 21' model! The internet has never let me down like this!

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/comox-21-ft-fiber-pro/7210395102.html

Fiber-pro Stingers are a fantastic open CC boat. as mentioned, zero wood in the boat, composite stringers and transom. awesome hull design and dead rise makes for a smaller power plant to push it along. not sure if degree. only been on one once, and i was pleasantly surprised at the stability and how it took rough water. it was 17.5 i believe and it had a 60 hp yammy four stroke. i think they were built in Campbell River before they moved to PA. i had no idea he built boats 21’ long

Back