Cabin in Port Renfrew-SOLD

ReelSlim

Crew Member
Like the title says we are selling our much loved family cabin. We are the original owners from 2010 and have used it for our own personal use and never rented it. I had a bunkhouse built next to it in around 2013 or so. It can be used for storage as well but we have it finished as a bunkhouse with everything except plumbing. The entire cabin is on an insulated and heated crawl space so there is lots of great storage. The pictures posted are over the last few years. The deck was just redone this year and I also planted a few more cedars in front to provide more privacy or they can be taken out before they get too big and it can be additional parking. We have already purchased another place so it's time to let this one go unfortunately. I thought I would try here and post on a few other sites first before we get more serious with a realtor in the new year. I can provide more details so feel free to send me a message. The place shows as new and has been a great enjoyment and investment over the years. Use it yourself or rent it out as the entire area is very busy and continues to be more and more. The price for the last place that sold this fall was $311 000.00 and a few sold privately this year avoiding real estate costs. Not in a panic to sell but just getting the ball rolling....thanks for looking

Greg

Attachments

• 434.jpg
    434.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 435.jpg
    435.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 532
  • 43111.jpg
    43111.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 43222.jpg
    43222.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 43333.jpg
    43333.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 43666.jpg
    43666.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 43777.jpg
    43777.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 43888.jpg
    43888.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 43999.jpg
    43999.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 259
  • sunny1.jpg
    sunny1.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
can you give us a idea of where in port renfrew it is?
It’s in the first phase of WildCoast Cottages. They are basically on the hill above Pacific Gateway Marina. There is a set of stairs that you can use to access the marina. Turn right just past Tomis restaurant.

Is there a strata fee attached to these?

Yes....I think $168.70/month but I will verify. It covers the common areas and septic treatment plant.....roads/lights....weeding and external maintenance of the cabins and common buildings and walkways/stairs.

Last edited:
Like the title says we are selling our much loved family cabin. We are the original owners from 2010 and have used it for our own personal use and never rented it. I had a bunkhouse built next to it in around 2013 or so. It can be used for storage as well but we have it finished as a bunkhouse with everything except plumbing. The entire cabin is on an insulated and heated crawl space so there is lots of great storage. The pictures posted are over the last few years. The deck was just redone this year and I also planted a few more cedars in front to provide more privacy or they can be taken out before they get too big and it can be additional parking. We have already purchased another place so it's time to let this one go unfortunately. I thought I would try here and post on a few other sites first before we get more serious with a realtor in the new year. I can provide more details so feel free to send me a message. The place shows as new and has been a great enjoyment and investment over the years. Use it yourself or rent it out as the entire area is very busy and continues to be more and more. The price for the last place that sold this summer was $279 00.00 and a few sold privately this year for a bit less avoiding real estate costs. Not in a panic to sell but just getting the ball rolling....thanks for looking

Greg
Nice place, you buy another place in renfrew ???

Thanks Brutus. It is and has been great for us. And....yes we bought another place last month in Renfrew. :)[/QUOTE. Good for you, we been looking for a while ourselves, just can’t find that magic place to make us pull the trigger yet, the regulation on fishing are holding us back too, never know from year to year when they going to shut it all down

That is true. As much as I’m a die hard fishermen we really enjoy the whole area. The kids have grown up in the summers on the beach...Lizard Lake and countless other favourite spots we have found. I gave up worrying about it a few years ago when I had the boat built. If I have to drag the boat to fish I will. I will still enjoy our time in Renfrew. But understandable to be concerned....

How many bedrooms?

How many bedrooms?

It is one bedroom and full bathroom...one of the reasons I built the bunkhouse. Our kids were 1 and 3 when we bought it so we had it set up with a queen bed and a bunk bed set. The bedroom is a decent size and for our needs wasn't an issue. I'm looking for some pictures of the rest of the cabin but so far no luck...lol My parents are actually going out today for a few days to check on both places for us so I'm getting them to take some pictures.

That's awesome.....congratulations Greg. Just put the camper away for the year. Say hi to your dad, he's a beauty.

D

Back