Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Which one of you guys bought my slip neighbors 33 profish? I saw him all summer and had no idea it was for sale, then I heard it was a few weeks ago. Creeped it and saw a listing from July that specialty yachts had for it and now bam, its gone like fried chicken off the docks...

Which one of you guys bought my slip neighbors 33 profish? I saw him all summer and had no idea it was for sale, then I heard it was a few weeks ago. Creeped it and saw a listing from July that specialty yachts had for it and now bam, its gone like fried chicken off the docks...
Is he selling the boat house too?

Can confirm a 4 stroke 150 is woefully inadequate boring for that size boat. You need jam and 200 4 stroke or 150 2 stroke

This is still up for sale. Looks like a clean boat but with that 150hp Verado, it seems underpowered to me.
I know of 2 guys with soft top Stripers rinning 150 Verados and alls ok, but a Alaskan , you probable have to giver her a good run to get her up on step if its solo like me. I'm thinking of a new 150 Merc and confident it will do just fine on mine.

Back