Area 17 ( Chemainus, Crofton, Ladysmith, Nanaimo and Nanoose) - Virtual Fall SFAC Meeting Oct 22nd

SpringVelocity

Crew Member
Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up we are moving to a virtual format for our upcoming meeting. If you wish to attend make sure you give us your contact details ( name, email) so you can be added to our list.

The meeting will take place Oct.22nd Thursday night at 7pm. You can PM either myself or Derby if you are not our list and wish to attend.

Remember if you want any motions put forward to tell j-rod before the meeting due to the zoom nature of it :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all those that attended meeting last night.

Will send out meeting notes shortly. I really would like to see more people attending in future.

Sorry I missed it. I felt my technological capabilities weren’t up to snuff

Thanks for hosting it, really appreciate hearing about halibut and rock fish as my area typically does not have time to get to it.

I will post the area 29 meeting details in the coming days I would encourage everyone to come as the dfo biologist responsible for Fraser salmon typically attend.

Hi Everyone.

Final meeting notes will be coming out next week. Sorry for the delay.

We also sent out a reminder by email last week to those on our list. Some of the emails we have on the list are old, and bouncing back.

If we don't hear back from you will be taken off our list.

Also to any members on here. We are concerned a little on attendance last meeting. Can you PM or email if you found the virtual meeting confusing etc. Any suggestions to improve would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back