2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog cleared for about 30 mins then rolled back in. Freighter passed going super fast got to hug the qd buoy.

For us lazy guys, is this fog around tomorrow too? Its between picking up a car with an epic bill to pay or go out on the boat tomorrow...hmmm.

Weather & Visibility
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 07 October 2020
Tonight and Thursday.Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating Thursday morning

Lost an epic spring god damn. I was reeling it playing it the fish goes to the side im bringing in the cannon ball. The fish actually went directly under the boat under the kicker wrapped around the other downrigger snapped off. Damn.

Lost an epic spring god damn. I was reeling it playing it the fish goes to the side im bringing in the cannon ball. The fish actually went directly under the boat under the kicker wrapped around the other downrigger snapped off. Damn.
Just wondering are your rods short , or long (over 7ft) I use super short rods (6'6) and seems to keep them from doing that

Just wondering are your rods short , or long (over 7ft) I use super short rods (6'6) and seems to keep them from doing that
This fish fought hard and I did standard lift the left side. Reduce speed it came to the boat near the bow and shot back almost hitting the kicker. I messed up bad. I should of let it stay way the hell out pulled everything up.

For us lazy guys, is this fog around tomorrow too? Its between picking up a car with an epic bill to pay or go out on the boat tomorrow...hmmm.

Weather & Visibility
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 07 October 2020
Tonight and Thursday.Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating Thursday morning
Windy isn't showing any fog tomorrow.
Also, sitting on my deck enjoying my 3rd or 6th beer and it doesn't feel like it will be foggy tomorrow. Pretty warm out tonight.

Windy isn't showing any fog tomorrow.
Also, sitting on my deck enjoying my 3rd or 6th beer and it doesn't feel like it will be foggy tomorrow. Pretty warm out tonight.
I'm in Richmond , the fog just rolled in big time so you better have another 6 and dont worry be happy haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back