2020 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

I was also out in Bamfield over night last night. Picked up a couple nice 10-15lb lings last night. Ran out off Beale this am and got two Hali in about 35 minutes. Great weather down there especially for October. Safe to say Derby has the ling fishin dialled in down there.

I was also out in Bamfield over night last night. Picked up a couple nice 10-15lb lings last night. Ran out off Beale this am and got two Hali in about 35 minutes. Great weather down there especially for October. Safe to say Derby has the ling fishin dialled in down there.

searun is not to shabby at it either ;) It was so nice down there with no one around & have to say it was great to be able to fish for ourselves once in a while :)

Last edited:
We’re you fishing in front of Beale? What depth were you catching Halibut at? That’s awesome you got some halibut
can you tell me if you were right in front of Beale and what depth of water we you in

We’re you fishing in front of Beale? What depth were you catching Halibut at? That’s awesome you got some halibut

can you tell me if you were right in front of Beale and what depth of water we you in
I was 7 miles straight off Beale in 250 ft of water roughly.

Going out at the end of the month to put the cabin away for the winter. Anything fishing related happening.

Back