2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A freight train is coming down the track at you and can't stop or turn.
Do you: A. I'm right he's wrong, he can move.
B. He has the right of way but to hell with him because I'm stubborn and he can turn and I don't like the way he is blasting his horn at me.
C. Keep calm and carry on. Everything will work itself out.
Or D. Sell my boat and get off the water before I do something that may kill me or others.

Just received the word that the son of the man who died at Cap river yesterday is still missing and the rescue teams are coordinating a search in the mouth of the river. Watch for that operation if you’re fishing that area today.

A freight train is coming down the track at you and can't stop or turn.
Do you: A. I'm right he's wrong, he can move.
B. He has the right of way but to hell with him because I'm stubborn and he can turn and I don't like the way he is blasting his horn at me.
C. Keep calm and carry on. Everything will work itself out.
Or D. Sell my boat and get off the water before I do something that may kill me or others.
Youre right I think its better to keep everyone happy even if the situation was a bit ridiculous. Some tolerance from both sides is what is needed from tugs and commercial boats.

That was me. Actually 100 feet on dr with Chovy and lemon lime. My old man reeled it in!
Cool man. And thanks for being such a sport and tell me that when I passed next to you after. About an hour later I got a big one o. The same area. Took my anchovy and ran away. :(
Great day out there.

Cool man. And thanks for being such a sport and tell me that when I passed next to you after. About an hour later I got a big one o. The same area. Took my anchovy and ran away. :(
Great day out there.

Sorry to hear it got away. You guys were a class act too, offering your congrats on our catch. Its always nice to see comradery within our community of anglers!

Out tomorrow at SH. I will be towing a barge To steal all your fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back