Best GoPro or GoPro knockoff for capturing fishing videos

the butcher

I am looking to get a go pro or something similar to mount onto my boat to shoot video of the stern so that I can capture videos of me and my guests fighting, landing and as much as I hate it, loosing fish. anyone have any suggestions? Would like something that would automatically record via voice command or loops and re-records over video that has nothing in it and allows me to select a certain video/loop to not record over... Or even perhaps a bluetooth remote to engage the record feature... any advice would be appreciated. thanks

I have been using a Chinese action pro 4K camera off Amazon not true 4K but works really good and even has a wireless remote control for your wrist etc and for 45$ it’s worth the money IMO but it’s def not a GoPro. And for 20$ more you can get a bag of extra attachments and add ons too

I have been using a Chinese action pro 4K camera off Amazon not true 4K but works really good and even has a wireless remote control for your wrist etc and for 45$ it’s worth the money IMO but it’s def not a GoPro. And for 20$ more you can get a bag of extra attachments and add ons too

Got a link to the one your got?

I’m running the Go Pro Hero 5 session. Lots of good features, doesn’t have the voice command like you would like I’m not sure any have that feature. It does of course have Bluetooth and loop option. I like it pretty straight forward operation. What’s nice about Go Pro there are lots of accessories for them and relatively easy to come by.

If your going to get a go pro I wouldn’t cheap out. They are the best for a reason. Their app alone is great for controlling and editing. Anything from the hero 7 up will be great. I have the 7black and it’s phenomenal. The image stabilization in the cameras now is like having the camera on a gimbal in your hand. Plus the amount of settings you can change to get the image perfect is great. They are only submergable on their own without the “super suit” to 10m or 33feet. I also have a “go fish” cam witch is awesome for footage of fish striking and it’s good to 500’ supposedly but only shoots 1080P. Hope this helps!

Buy the GoPro..... huge difference in quality.... knockoffs are cheap for a reason

I agree with you for sure, I just couldnt justify the 600$ expense when I started using them lol so I got the cheap ones and they have served me well but I dont beat the hell out of them either..

yi 4K action camera. will record 12 hrs straight at 4K/60fps with a 512GB microsd card.

Back