Who has Tuna for sale

Anyone know if the Tammy Lee will be selling again or are they done for the year
There will be more at French Creek. There are at least 2 local boats I know still fishing that will be selling tuna at the dock after they are done and 1 guy selling some out of his truck in front of the French Creek store along with some prawns.

The Island Sun at fisherman's wharf in Victoria is selling tuna, $4.00 a pound. They'll be there till Sunday or Monday. Average size is 14-15 lbs. But have some bigger ones too.

Have a guy local in lowermainland he's on his way back from out at sea with a fresh haul, saw some crazy ig video's of him catching tuna, standing and video'd
flat calm days on the look out tower looks like a hundred feet in the air was so cool, soon as i here from him i'll post up

Any update?

I would like to pick some up too.

I did find a place where you can 10 pounds of vacuum sealed loins for $140 bucks.

I would like to pick some up too.

I did find a place where you can 10 pounds of vacuum sealed loins for $140 bucks.
That’s a fair price for loins. I priced out buying tuna and having St Jeans loin them and it worked out to $12.50 per pound and I need to drive to St Jeans twice.

you get about 40% meat out of a whole tuna right? If I could confidently get good quality loins all packed up I'd be happy to pay that price. Last year I think I got about 16 lbs of loins out of two 20 lb tuna. Paid $120 for the fish and had to do all the work myself.

Back