Transporter/Broker to pickup boat in Seattle?

jcon12

Hi all,

I am just finalizing the purchase of a boat (19ft on a trailer) located in Tacoma and wondering if anyone has recently used a good broker/transporter to have it brought across?

I am purchasing from a dealership and have a few contacts but would like to use a strong referral if one exists.

thanks!

I'm in the process as well. I'm using King Bros for the broker and Canuck towing to bring the boat up. So far so good. Once its all complete I will be able to give a full review.

Hi, i used Hooked on Towing out of Delta, BC. Great service and reasonable price. Rodger

Thanks guys - I actually know both these guys from the work I do with them.

Can you let me know the anticipated costs for the broker and the transport?

as to broker, i dont have a referral for you as mine made some paperwork errors that caused some issues at the border, and for Hooked on Towing, my tow was maybe 20 miles from Blaine where he delivered boat to me. You should probably ask him how he prices tows across the border, but is was less than $500

Picked the boat up today. Everything has been smooth. Ended up using Bayview towing. Canuck towing was booked up for weeks. Paid a little more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200927-183525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200927-183525_Gallery.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 71
Back