WTB - Campion Sedan 622 or 215

Hey does anyone have pictures of the deck of a factory pod'ed 622? That guy with the rod makes the boat look small :)

f0a43d4e4407d5d1ef9f31e8f818211d.jpg B9BCF8BC-D9B1-7DE1-C060-F2E1DF523CCC.jpg

Last edited:
I am throwing this out there...

Has anyone ever cut the liner out of a production boat and redone the stringers/floor/transom and then installed the liner back in again?

upload_2020-9-26_7-42-48.jpeg

Last edited:
I am still looking for one of these.... anyone have a line on one for sale?

Hey I am possibly looking at buying a sedan type of boat either the Explorer 622 or Victoria 215 without bottom paint :), all the better if the I/O motor is shot or has mech problems. Please PM, text 4038967504 or email temp-4-me@outlook.com me if you or anyone you know has something like this for sale.

I was talking to Campion today and they informed me that the transom on the 2005 and up was of composite material but stringers remained to be of wood so 2005 or newer would be ideal but not critical. Thank you

View attachment 57276
What a great boat this would be.

On a side note, is there anyone willing to rent a Victoria or Explorer for a few days or a week this summer? I think it would be a great way to get a feel for it and how it will work for the family... I know probably not many would be comfortable with the idea but doesn't hurt to ask, i guess?

Back