Tell Your Best Joke

A woman in want of a husband goes to the husband store .The husband store is a 6 floor department store full of men.The woman enters the lobby and reads the rules. 1st rule ,you may only visit the husband store once. 2nd rule , upon purchase you must leave the store immediately . rule 3 , you may only ascend in floors .agreeing to the terms the woman enters the 1st floor.A sign on the 1st floor door reads ,Men on this floor have jobs.The woman has a look around and leaves for the second floor. The woman enters the 2nd floor where there is a sign that reads ,Men on this floor have jobs and are good looking ,liking what she sees is compelled to go to floor three .Entering 3rd floor there is a sign that reads ,Men on this floor have jobs ,are good looking ,and do housework.thinking to herself this is getting better goes to floor four. entering 4th floor there is a sign that reads ,Men on this floor have jobs,are good looking ,do housework ,and are good with children.The woman loving what she is seeing leaves for floor five .entering 5th floor there is a sign that reads ,Men on this floor have jobs,are good looking ,do housework,good with children,and have lots of money.the woman looks around and goes to the sixth floor.arriving the 6th floor there is no noise of laughter and a sign that reads ,this floor has been visited 420,000 times there are no men on this floor ,please leave though the rooftop and a hellicopter will take you away. The owner of the husband store did so well he open the wife store across the street .Like the husband store ,the wife store is a 6 floor department store ,and men must follow the same three rules as the husband store .Entering the 1st floor a sign that reads ,women on this floor have jobs .Entering the 2nd floor a sign that reads women on this floor are attractive .The 3rd,4th,5th,6th floors are vacant.

3 dudes die...... Standing at da Pearly Gates...... 1 of them is Booby Burns.

So God states..... before u can pass you must recite a poem about Timmm Buckkk Toooo.

First couple guys cant come up with dick sqwat. Off to the land of Big Fire......Helllll.
Booby finally comes up with one.

Tim n I a huntin went. Found 3 ****** in a tent. They were 3 and we were 2, so I Bucked 1 and Tim Bucked 2.

My 2 cents

Young fella just allowed to visit his great grandpa at senior home .good visit ,the young fella parts and says"see you later grandpa" .grandpa replys "not if I C U first".

Oh My God!
1f4f7.png
1f4f7.png
1f4f7.png
There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.
I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this guy handled it.
A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.
The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '
'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.
The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.
The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'
'I can't **** out of it,' he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter...
Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose....(yep, sure are)

Oh My God!
1f4f7.png
1f4f7.png
1f4f7.png
There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.
I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this guy handled it.
A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.
The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '
'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.
The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.
The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'
'I can't **** out of it,' he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter...
Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose....(yep, sure are)
:rolleyes::p:p :D good one

My fishing partner and I were trolling Bamberton many years ago and a gilbert rental boat was trolling along side us.my fishing partner says "BB look that lady in the boat beside us just winked at me, What do you think I should do?" I said" wink back" so he winked back .Few moments later fishing partner says "BB that lady just lift her top and showed me her boobs ! what do you think I should do BB ? " I said " show her your chest " so partner dose . A few moments later fishing partner says " BB the lady in the boat pulled her pants down and showed me her o_O , What should I do BB ?" I said " show her your nuts ." So fishing buddy lifts his hands up , palms out, sticks his thumbs in each ear , sticks his tongue out, and starts to wobble his head.

Back