NVFD Durby , Fri Sept 25th

sir-vivor

Anyone on here entered in the 9th Anual NVFD Derby , this Friday ?
I'll be in it Solo, might be a rough wet one. But been in all of them so WTH gotta be in this one.

Hey Sir-vivor,

I am one of the organizers for this event. It officially sold out today. The weather won’t be the best this year, but fisherman are a hearty bunch.

My hat goes off to all the small open boats that are participating!

Best of luck for all participants and thank you very much for supporting the District of North Vancouver Firefighters Charitable Society, the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids!

After participating each year for the past 5 I was waiting to hear when tickets would go on sale only to find out today its already sold out.

I'm still planning to head out on Friday and test the rain gear out anyway and hope all do well in the derby.

Hey Sir-vivor,

I am one of the organizers for this event. It officially sold out today. The weather won’t be the best this year, but fisherman are a hearty bunch.

My hat goes off to all the small open boats that are participating!

Best of luck for all participants and thank you very much for supporting the District of North Vancouver Firefighters Charitable Society, the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids!
Hi , I knew it would be Sold Out , great ta hearc and I Wouldnt miss it , it's my 9th and it's great what you guys do for North Van and the Charity be safe and tight lines

After participating each year for the past 5 I was waiting to hear when tickets would go on sale only to find out today its already sold out.

I'm still planning to head out on Friday and test the rain gear out anyway and hope all do well in the derby.
Sorry to hear your not in but there's next year so maybe see ya at the gathering when we beat this covid thing. Stay safe and tight lines Friday.

How are they doing weigh-ins/measuring? Is there a party after for prizes?

How are they doing weigh-ins/measuring? Is there a party after for prizes?
No party , just virtual this year. No largest prize.
With covid they are doing what they can to keep us safe and still have the tourney, my hats off to them. Just catch a fish , sent a pic then your in the prize draw. But if you dont catch a fish, you still get a prize plus you get the highly coveted tshirt lol, great cause , great people !

No party , just virtual this year. No largest prize.
With covid they are doing what they can to keep us safe and still have the tourney, my hats off to them. Just catch a fish , sent a pic then your in the prize draw. But if you dont catch a fish, you still get a prize plus you get the highly coveted tshirt lol, great cause , great people !
Sounds great

I got my tickets and will be out there in the muck tomorrow! Not a good looking day but, hey, at least the fishing has been slow lately :)

Geez its only gonna be blowing 25 knots by morning? Rain sideways? Perfect for a solo mission! My buddy bailed so this is gonna be epic. Might even skip the sand heads i dunno see how it goes haha

Anyone brave enough to get out today , Sir-Vivor II slept in and refused to go out so I'm out ...UNLESS it lightens up might be able to persuade her to go ... Not funny I know , Dang 2020 hits again !

Anyone brave enough to get out today , Sir-Vivor II slept in and refused to go out so I'm out ...UNLESS it lightens up might be able to persuade her to go ... Not funny I know , Dang 2020 hits again !

Its suppose to come way down this afternoon

Back