Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Thanks BCRingo - I have a pending deal (no deposit laid tho) as they are just confirming some info. The price is $22k usd which probably gets me close to 30k Canadian by the time its all said and done. I feel like it might be a bit high but they also have 35 others behind me..

Thanks BCRingo - I have a pending deal (no deposit laid tho) as they are just confirming some info. The price is $22k usd which probably gets me close to 30k Canadian by the time its all said and done. I feel like it might be a bit high but they also have 35 others behind me..
Very popular boats in our neck of the wood. Good luck with the deal. Send some pics when/if you get it.

It looks like a clean boat. I wouldn’t walk away from the deal just b/c there isn’t a glass. I’m pretty sure that you can find a local marine upholstery shop to make you a custom window or back curtain. Whenever I’ve bought a used boat, I’ve had to spend up to 20% of the purchase value to dial it my way. You don’t need to spend all that budget right away but rather have an expectation that it’ll need some work+$$ to become “your boat”. Come up with a list of upgrades and budget for each item when it’s “required”. Again, nice boat you’re looking at, here. :)

It looks like a clean boat. I wouldn’t walk away from the deal just b/c there isn’t a glass. I’m pretty sure that you can find a local marine upholstery shop to make you a custom window or back curtain. Whenever I’ve bought a used boat, I’ve had to spend up to 20% of the purchase value to dial it my way. You don’t need to spend all that budget right away but rather have an expectation that it’ll need some work+$$ to become “your boat”. Come up with a list of upgrades and budget for each item when it’s “required”. Again, nice boat you’re looking at, here. :)

Agreed on the 20% unfortunately. I think the Arima has full canvas and clear plastic windows "Full Cockpit Storage Canvas from the Windshield to the Transom" HDS 5 is a little small and you'll want an anchor and kicker if you fish anywhere with current tides and wind :)

What do you guys think this Arima is worth (in canada)? Motor has 900 hours.

https://www.kingsalmonsales.com/def...1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
I recently sold my 2006 19' Arima searanger hardtop for $40k. it was a beautiful boat - I have a newer seasport 22 and still miss my arima! 90 hp is barely enough power. I had the 115hp and with full gas and gear, I wished I had a 150. You will always have a lineup of people wanting to buy your arima off you

I recently sold my 2006 19' Arima searanger hardtop for $40k. it was a beautiful boat - I have a newer seasport 22 and still miss my arima! 90 hp is barely enough power. I had the 115hp and with full gas and gear, I wished I had a 150. You will always have a lineup of people wanting to buy your arima off you

not to hijack that thread but....I'd like to see that Seasport sir !.......

I've found people either love or hate Arima's.Pro's-well built,low power requirement/good on gas. Cons-pound a lot in rough water,transom configuration makes kicker steering awkward,pricey. I didn't think it would work for me for many years,but I've come around to liking them more.

Back