Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I remember this one being posted here back in July and people commenting it had been posted months before that. I've been quite interested in getting a 22-25 revenge and have been speaking to the owner today..

Is it just priced too high.. ?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/boa/d/delta-boston-whaler-25-ft-walk-thru/7167162656.html#
Engines are worth at least 20k and were likely 35k installed and rigged when new. Nice on the price drop, you can now budget 10k for a new trailer with EOH brakes. Probably price close to 200k new if it was BW the equivalent model today. If the hull and electrical has been as well maintained as the upholstery it could be a steal!

Why go smaller?

Easier to fish solo. easier to store. Easier to tow and launch on smaller freshwater ramps. I’m into overnight trips and bigger fishing trips but my kids want to get towed in a tube on the lake. I need to make a few compromises to make it work on the home front.

Sorry to disagree,probably one of if not the worst built boats in the history of boat building,garbage from top to bottom.IMO.

Always appreciate your honest and humble opinions, you have allot of experience to back it up :D

Sorry to disagree,probably one of if not the worst built boats in the history of boat building,garbage from top to bottom.IMO.
I never owned one, just going by a guy that owned one for about 5 years and was happy with it. Always great learning new insight.

Back