REEL WEST COAST CHANNEL

i’ve met Mark P a few times and he’s a super nice guy; in fact he is exactly as he appears on the show. i was in PortHardy once waiting to get a float plane into Kingcome Inlet for work and he strolls in and is going over his flight itinerary with the flight provider and i burst out laughing cause it sounded just like on his show when he’s going over the gear used that day.

“so today, we are going to be flying from port hardy to legacy lodge. we will be arriving at 14:00 and departing at exactly 16:00 “
He seems like a really nice guy and a good rod, he's just a bit of a dweeb.

I don’t mind Marks show. He is one of the few that goes into detail of what he’s doing. He has some good info on areas we don’t always get a chance to fish and if you pay attention you can learn something. He’s done some good shows with Gebran White on Nootka sound offshore fishery and they weren’t scared to share some good info on some of those shows. I don’t mind the other shows either that are more for entertainment but Mark has always been one to go into detail about the fishery. I find most people irritating so for me that goes with out saying lol.

I don’t mind Marks show. He is one of the few that goes into detail of what he’s doing. He has some good info on areas we don’t always get a chance to fish and if you pay attention you can learn something. He’s done some good shows with Gebran White on Nootka sound offshore fishery and they weren’t scared to share some good info on some of those shows. I don’t mind the other shows either that are more for entertainment but Mark has always been one to go into detail about the fishery. I find most people irritating so for me that goes with out saying lol.
I'm sure the feelings mutual ;)

Back