Trophy Scuppers

I also have a Trophy and the Ping-Pong scuppers work great. easy to install and way better than the flapper style. I hooked my fish wells up to a macerator pump, also a huge improvement, chews up and spits out all the blood and things, makes a good little chum trail, haha, also putting a good weather stripping around the lids really helped keep the rain and wash-down water from filling them up.
Enjoy your boat, they are great.

I love it when a guy who joined yesterday resurrects a 12 year old post
o_O
Could have started a new one, then be told to use the search feature as it has been discussed here already???!!! Have to start somewhere to become a "Well Known Member" you were a New member once, right? or new guys should just lurk around?

I have a pump on my fish tanks but it's always plunging I'm always cleaning the screen.
That's exactly why I put a macerator pump on mine, works awesome.

Could have started a new one, then be told to use the search feature as it has been discussed here already???!!! Have to start somewhere to become a "Well Known Member" you were a New member once, right? or new guys should just lurk around?

I have a pump on my fish tanks but it's always plunging .
Ya I guess answering a question 12 years later is helpful

I also own a trophy and have the OE scuppers on the back. I’d be interested in learning more about the ping pong ball style. Big improvement over OE?

I had a 91 Trophy 20' and have a 93 2502. The TH max flows dont work as good as the Rabuds. Water will push the ping pong balls out of the way when there are people of to one corner of the boat. You can identify them from a small Phillips screw in the back that you unscrew, twist it and pull it off of the underpiece. The Rabud just has the 4 screws with a thick silicone underpiece. It works great with keeping the water out. Its the one to use. I have seen the rabuds listed as Seachoice too. But there is writing on the housing that says rabud. I put twin 4 strokes on my 2502 making the scuppers under water while sitting. The Rabuds are the only ones that worked. It's a problem with these boats. The rubber flaps don't work. They will let in enough water to fill your fishboxes making the butt sit even lower while fishing. They are not the big ones but the smaller ones with 4 screws, not the large with 6 screws. Crap just gets in and plugs them from time to time. Leaves, pine needles, etc. So I started carrying a really big zip tie. About half inch wide and 1.5 to 2 feet long and push it in and out of the scupper tube to work the debris out. If you use a stiff wire you might puncture the connector hose. The big zip tie worked best for me.

racket ball with a string, stuff it in. pull out when needed. lol

I had a 91 Trophy 20' and have a 93 2502. The TH max flows dont work as good as the Rabuds. Water will push the ping pong balls out of the way when there are people of to one corner of the boat. You can identify them from a small Phillips screw in the back that you unscrew, twist it and pull it off of the underpiece. The Rabud just has the 4 screws with a thick silicone underpiece. It works great with keeping the water out. Its the one to use. I have seen the rabuds listed as Seachoice too. But there is writing on the housing that says rabud. I put twin 4 strokes on my 2502 making the scuppers under water while sitting. The Rabuds are the only ones that worked. It's a problem with these boats. The rubber flaps don't work. They will let in enough water to fill your fishboxes making the butt sit even lower while fishing. They are not the big ones but the smaller ones with 4 screws, not the large with 6 screws. Crap just gets in and plugs them from time to time. Leaves, pine needles, etc. So I started carrying a really big zip tie. About half inch wide and 1.5 to 2 feet long and push it in and out of the scupper tube to work the debris out. If you use a stiff wire you might puncture the connector hose. The big zip tie worked best for me.
I have large the Rabud's as well and are very happy with them

Back