2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of wraps , who owns the boat with the bio mechanical great white along the whole boat , very cool . Saw you on Saturday .
That's the guy I was asking about. Did a full speed pass right through the pack at T10. Literally 50' from the marker. Seems like a real douchebag if you ask me.

That's the guy I was asking about. Did a full speed pass right through the pack at T10. Literally 50' from the marker. Seems like a real douchebag if you ask me.
I echo those thoughts as well, POS to go top speed through all the boats and leaving a hell of wake, if I had my 2lb hali balls out he would have ate one...

Speaking of wraps , who owns the boat with the bio mechanical great white along the whole boat , very cool . Saw you on Saturday .
Thats the 1 we are talking about
Should show on the boat regi.
Is that c for commercial or g for guide
Idk one of the two..

I know my boat makes a bigger wake when I go slower, and hardly any when on plane.
I get that but going 40 MPH through a pack of fisherman is idiotic. I could care less about wake. I would expect that kind of thing from US cruiser traveling through but a local guy?

I get that but going 40 MPH through a pack of fisherman is idiotic. I could care less about wake. I would expect that kind of thing from US cruiser traveling through but a local guy?
Lol don’t come to renfrew, happens everyday all day

Sorry man, I lent the boat to my wife's cousins friends boss's friend and didn't know he was such a douche...

(Edited for stupidity)

Last edited:
Off the subject,but any one from here assist in that sinking boat on the South Arm River last night . When we arrived there , many boats on the scene , just wondering if any of you saw or helped ?
We pulled the dad and 2 kids out of their boat. Another Grady took 2 people off our boat as we were at 9 passengers and were a bit loaded down. They were fine, just bruised ego. He tried to plow through the freighter wave at full tilt since he saw me go through without issue. It didnt work out so well.

Idiots and douchebags have been out in full force the past few days. On Friday had a bigger boat rip by right next to me through the pack at T10. I’m making a circular motion with one arm indicating that they should go around the pack. They obliviously just wave back at me. You can’t teach stupid.

Report for today: had 3 noobs on the boat. Started at 9 and contemplated turning back as 1 passenger was already turning green. He toughed it out and on the first tack at SH we had a 28lb (weighed not estimated) spring. Forgot to tell him to stop reeling in the chaos of course, so he broke that rod. Went a couple hours with nothing then 2nd guy played in a scrappy hatch ho. Then finished the day around 3 with a toothy chum. Rough seas but I was pretty happy they toughed it out and all got to play a fish.

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_193445_101.jpg
    IMG_20200907_193445_101.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 168
Report for today: had 3 noobs on the boat. Started at 9 and contemplated turning back as 1 passenger was already turning green. He toughed it out and on the first tack at SH we had a 28lb (weighed not estimated) spring. Forgot to tell him to stop reeling in the chaos of course, so he broke that rod. Went a couple hours with nothing then 2nd guy played in a scrappy hatch ho. Then finished the day around 3 with a toothy chum. Rough seas but I was pretty happy they toughed it out and all got to play a fish.

I know just how you feel. I had a noob break one of my rods the same way last year. What does one do with only the bottom half of a Shimano Convergence rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back