Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not sure if there is a thread for this, but wondering if anybody has recent experience on private sale purchases for US used boats--specifically since covid restrictions closed the border. It seems to me that this process would be pretty difficult ATM.

This is absolutely a beauty. It’s probably one of the roomiest 42s from that era. In late 1984 ChrisCraft bought most of the Uniflite assets and molds. This was one of them - the Uniflite 42 aft cabin. ChrisCraft continued building them in the same Uniflite factory which was at that time in North Carolina ( opened after the Uniflite Bellingham plant burnt down)
This boat has been for sale for at least a year, at $160,000 Cdn. It was just reduced to its current price. As beautiful as it is, it’s over market by a significant amount even in today’s hot market. I have the same boat with the same engines but a little more than half the hours. I paid 85,000 Cdn three years ago. Mine is a 1984 Uniflite. Average prices today for the Uniflite 42 aft cabin are about $50k -60k USD or about $70k CDN. It’s a nice boat but the ChrisCraft moniker isn’t worth twice the price.

And the big price tag lol
I have exactly the same boat , well not Exactly the same:rolleyes::rolleyes: less than half the money and a brand new MPI engine when I bought it. and 10 hour kicker

Back