SOLD Malibu 182 With Yamaha 4 Strokes

I told Chris’s wife i was gonna prank him tomorrow by listing it. she said he would have a heart attack so.... I won’t do that.

I have the theme song from Lion King the Circle of Life in my head. A DE then a Malibu then back to a DE all in a few months. Looks like a beauty, enjoy.

I have the theme song from Lion King the Circle of Life in my head. A DE then a Malibu then back to a DE all in a few months. Looks like a beauty, enjoy.
New name “The Salmon King”?
Oh wait that’s an old hockey team

Do you secretly sit in it most nights and drink beers, thinking about how you are gonna figure out the angle of your dangle?

Well buds it finally worked out for you, been a little bit of a roller coaster but in the end you found what you wanted/hoped for and you got it. PLs hang onto it and enjoy it for a while :) my nerves cant handle another "Stizzla 360" good boat name :)

EDIT
Big thank you to Cmiles for parting with this gem, its gone to a great guy and good home! I am sure you deserve free salmon fillets for the freezer after that deal. :D

I hope you have a few bucks left to help me out with my "go fund me" :eek:

Last edited:
I cant stop from returning and looking at the pics of your new boat, man that is in mint shape! :cool:

I took care of the boat which included a lot of upgrades to make the boat work very well and it was important too me to have it go to someone who would use it enjoy it and above all else take care of it . I'm very happy it's sitting in steves driveway cheers

I took care of the boat which included a lot of upgrades to make the boat work very well and it was important too me to have it go to someone who would use it enjoy it and above all else take care of it . I'm very happy it's sitting in steves driveway cheers
As soon as he makes his riches on his investment build he's going to sell it and upgrade. Bets? ;)

Back