WTB Lyman Lures

I have a 6" glow still in the package, not sure if it is the original or not, but it looks old. I can look when I get home.

My grandfather had Lyman with a buddy of his in the Okanagan way back in the day. Out of curiosity, are you guys still using these plugs or are they somewhat collectible? I have a bunch, many unfinished blanks but never thought of doing much other than hanging them in my shop. Not looking to part with them, just curious as I haven't seen the name come up often on the coast.

My grandfather had Lyman with a buddy of his in the Okanagan way back in the day. Out of curiosity, are you guys still using these plugs or are they somewhat collectible? I have a bunch, many unfinished blanks but never thought of doing much other than hanging them in my shop. Not looking to part with them, just curious as I haven't seen the name come up often on the coast.

I fish them on the Great Lakes. They work best in the Fall.

W

We fish them and fishinators religiously on okanagan lake and some have landed large rainbows 20lb+ on them here as well. They swim well and dart around trout eat em up and salmon

W

We fish them and fishinators religiously on okanagan lake and some have landed large rainbows 20lb+ on them here as well. They swim well and dart around trout eat em up and salmon

Thanks for the insight. I'll run one through Kootenay lake next time I'm up (although I'm sure they would have faired better when the big rainbows were still in the lake). Tight lines

The shovelnoses like Nootkaassassin posted are desirable plugs for the Tyee Pool but not overly valuable.. $25-$30 each.. maybe a little more if Proven Tyee Catchers

CRGreg

The shovelnoses like Nootkaassassin posted are desirable plugs for the Tyee Pool but not overly valuable.. $25-$30 each.. maybe a little more if Proven Tyee Catchers

CRGreg

Thanks for the info Greg. It's good to hear they still get the odd swim.

Hi Seabeyond, I know this is older thread. Do you still have any of those older blanks and would you be willing to part with them?
thank you

Hi Seabeyond, I know this is older thread. Do you still have any of those older blanks and would you be willing to part with them?
thank you
Hey Cottoc, I'm not looking to rehome what I held onto. The sad part was apparently the family through out boxes of hundreds of plugs when they cleaned out there old house prior to sale. It made me cringe to here that. One persons trash....

Hey Cottoc, I'm not looking to rehome what I held onto. The sad part was apparently the family through out boxes of hundreds of plugs when they cleaned out there old house prior to sale. It made me cringe to here that. One persons trash....
Yikes!!! That is really sad news. I have always treasured what most people throw out, lol. Thank you for getting back to me.

Back