SOLD Malibu 182 With Yamaha 4 Strokes

I’m pretty sure we need to catch a fish in it before you can sell it. It’s called Karma!
So what time we goin? Morn or Eve bite

There cant be any "subject to sale" on a boat deal. I looked at Cmiles avatar and boat looks to be 17.6 DE????? Big question, you have "followers" as we are waiting to see this outcome. :)

HM

Hey,I'm boatless now,with play money in the bank.Maybe I'll offer more for Cmiles boat than Stizz did.Boooohaaahaaa.

Took Motley out for a redemption run today.
Turns out I got a couple emails from potential buyers this morning and one guy happened to be in the area, so we did a sea trial.

The results were fantastic. Everything ran tickety boo. Gets up on plane fast, cruises quietly and smooth. 115 is fine for power. Kicker starts first pull every time even when cold. This is honestly a pretty sweet boat!
I think Trevor (possible buyer) liked it too, but he made the biggest mistake of all which is asking me if I can teach him how to fish ;)

Took Motley out for a redemption run today.
Turns out I got a couple emails from potential buyers this morning and one guy happened to be in the area, so we did a sea trial.

The results were fantastic. Everything ran tickety boo. Gets up on plane fast, cruises quietly and smooth. 115 is fine for power. Kicker starts first pull every time even when cold. This is honestly a pretty sweet boat!
I think Trevor (possible buyer) liked it too, but he made the biggest mistake of all which is asking me if I can teach him how to fish ;)
That’s awesome, man. Tell him to budget for a couple dozens of DR balls too.

What the heck, will someone just buy this already, thought it would be gone by now for twice the asking price :)

What the heck, will someone just buy this already, thought it would be gone by now for twice the asking price :)
I’m shocked too. I was told 2 weeks ago that I got the deal of the summer, and now I’m selling at break even price. It’s checked over and running great! Impellers and oil are good.
There are a few interested but I thought it would be a lineup outside my door.
18’ cuddy cabin boat in nice shape with HDS7 and Yamaha 4 strokes for $13,500?!

I'm tempted....my boats gone and it will take me a bit to get my new boat built...this might fill the gap.

Stizz was supposed to buy something off me, we could have done a partial trade...

I'm tempted....my boats gone and it will take me a bit to get my new boat built...this might fill the gap.

Stizz was supposed to buy something off me, we could have done a partial trade...
Yeah I’ll take $10 for that kiddies jacket. Come by and check it out!

This would be a good little "temp" until yours is completed, who know prices might be higher next year :)

Because your selling late season. That would be gone before summer.

ppl should be thinking of the Covid crises for next year and preparing for rec toys :) this Civid is not going away anytime soon!

Back