Ultradeck

Cookie's Cutter

I see all these builders putting this Ultradeck product on there boats now, Aluminum
boats and Fiberglass boats. Custom designs
and colors. It looks fantastic!

But I wouldn’t put Ultradeck on one of my boats in a million years. Fish blood, fish scales, slime eals, mink ****, uv rays, beach sand, etc etc on the Ultra deck would absolutely drive me crazy.

Am I missing something here?

i use eva foam rolls from ebay. work great and you can just hose off the blood and debris. it changes color slightly due to UV but not much. and its dirt cheap.
dunno about your boat being used as an outhouse though. maybe park it so it doesnt get used like a toilet ?

Some marinas have a terrible mink/otter issues. If your not down to your boat often they get in and have at it
i use eva foam rolls from ebay. work great and you can just hose off the blood and debris. it changes color slightly due to UV but not much. and its dirt cheap.
dunno about your boat being used as an outhouse though. maybe park it so it doesnt get used like a toilet ?

Wife likes her fur coats.

No!!! at the dock numb nuts. The minks and the otters climb on the boats and use it as their personal outhouse from time to time.

Pro Tip- clean the stern with pine sol. The scent is a good deterrent for all of that kind of wildlife.

Last edited:
Back