Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/CUSTOM-MADE_36229077
Someone MUST know something about this boat.
C'mon Sherwood - post a little more description...
Hull looks a lot like one of my boats. I have a 1999 23 1/2’ CQAC. Very distinctive shape to hull and the tapered in top of the hull. Mine was computer designed by an outfit on Saltspring and cut out in advance of welding. Bob Wright of Oak Bay Marine Group was wanting these for the Charlottes. Based on these pictures that’s my guess.

look almost identical to a double eagle hull.. but I would want a good survey done with the gel coat already cracking..

Does the DE hull have the little kick at the aft end? Whenever I see that "feature" it makes me think the boat was a dog when first built and the builder had to modify the hull shape. Like having permanent trim-tabs to compensate for poor design/balance

I owned a 21 Tiderunner.it's nothing like a DE..The fiberglass work was solid on it,but it had the same goofy open pod on it which did crack. I modified the pod so that I could seal it up.If you could buy a US boat and get it across the border,I'd like to know how,I have one in mind.

I owned a 21 Tiderunner.it's nothing like a DE..The fiberglass work was solid on it,but it had the same goofy open pod on it which did crack. I modified the pod so that I could seal it up.If you could buy a US boat and get it across the border,I'd like to know how,I have one in mind.
There is a tow truck company in Surrey that can cross the boarder and pick it up. I'd ship it to a storage yard to Blaine or the other crossing with a US shipper like Uship then get the Canadian company to pick it up and cross the boarder, I believe the Surrey guy also bids on there. Maybe best to use a broker for the crossing but clearing a boat is easy when you drive it across, so you just have to figure out the twist of when someone else brings it across. Looked at doing it for a Bayliner.

Back